Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Worley

I had a chronic cough for over two years and was referred to Dr. Worley for my first pulmonologist visit. He did not send me for any testing--although I told him I had a family history of emphysema ( my mother died @ age 47). He said I had no problems with my lungs and sent me for allergy testing. No allergies found. Now, four years later, my new primary care doctor sent me for pulmonary function testing. I've been diagnosed with COPD: emphysema!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

One more problem with Southcrest and @Dr-Brian-Worley office and Imma get postal. Dr said she was scheduled today for another repeat bronchoscopy, and we found that out because we had to call him after hours and speak with him about another issue.NEVER did we hear from the hospital OR his office about what time, day etc of her repeat procedure. NO ONE confirmed it. The hospital couldn't get his office to confirm her for the schedule. So his office calls at 8 am today, day of the procedure and says she has to be there at 2 pm - UHH excuse me, you can't eat after midnight and it was 8 am. She's diabetic. incompetence incompetence. So Mom said, "reschedule it, no one told me anything this is the first I have heard from anyone and we would have had NO idea there was a repeat procedure if we wouldn't have had to call the Dr after hours." RIDICULOUS!! These are the people that we have to trust to make sure our loved ones are taken care of?? Bullshit. The Dr.s office had the nerve to act upset she told them to reschedule it. People need to get off their asses and do their jobs. "

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

He's very rude doesnt listen or help this was my fist time next time my ol man can come and see his bedside maner

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Great dr. Knows his stuff. Didnt have a problem with him at all. Sure he wss late. If you read papers that are mailed it states. Due to emerg. Of people in hospital not breathing good. He will stay until all is well. Dr. Apologized, no biggie. Id use him again. And recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

This was my first visit with this Specialist and his bed side manner very unprofessional. My husband and I had to get up and leave. We felt like he didn't want to listen and everything we said wasn't correct. This was the first time I wanted to say is this (Candid Camera)! He never smiled or changed his expression. My husband knew I was getting upset so we told him we were leaving. I feel sorry for his patients or anyone that sees this Physician.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Punctual, quick, friendly staff. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Doctor was horribly late, 45 minutes , but did call the next appointment that I had down the hall from him and let them know he was the reason I was running behind. I liked his personality, the way he explained what was going to happen and so on, however, when it came time to give me results, his office never called me. 1 month later, I received a letter in the mail telling me that they had tried calling me to give me my results. My phone didn't ring once so somebody dropped the ball. After finishing my study, I called his office back in 2 wks and finally have finished doing what was needed and now have tx going :-)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Do not use this doctor if you want to get results. He is highly recommended but terrible.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Brian D. Worley's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare