Ratings for Dr. Rekha Kostecke, M.D., FAAP

We have been with Dr. kostecke for 11 years and she is excellent! She knows my kids very well and I love that she doesn't push pills unless it's needed. She's met us at the office late at night, she's taken calls at all hours, and she genuinely cares about her patients. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

She is an excellent doctor. My son feels very comfortable with her. I like the fact that she doesn't over-medicate.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

We have been seeing Dr. Kosteke for 3 years now and have always been pleased with the service and care she provides to our daughter. Dr. Kosteke really gets to know each and every child. I know this is why my daughter is very at ease at the doctor's office because of how well she is treated. Dr. Kosteke has never misdiagnosed my daughters symptoms and the prescribed treatments have always cured her quickly. She is a very honest doctor and our family trusts and likes her very much.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

This doctor helped my daughter overcome a severe medical problem. She was the only one who figured it out. We went doctor to doctor, and none of the others could figure out what was wrong, and she knew right away. She sent us to a specialist, and now my daughter's whole life has been changed for the better. Thanks Doctor Kostecke!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

My Child's chest has been conjested for over a month now and I went to see Dr. Kosteche twice over the matter and she keeps prescribing the same medication which later I found out through a women I meet that her Child was on the same med as mine. But her child had bronchitis. I think my child just has the common cold. So after another week of using the same medication and she got worst. I took her off of it and found a new doctor. She seem to have no clue as to what was wrong with my child. I told her that my child was throwing up alot and her response was "your feeding her too much". My child was only eating 6 oz about 4 bottles a day. She told me that she should only be eating 3 oz every 4 hours. My child is 4 months old. The hostipal she was born at gave me a formula chart. According to the chart I received and what this doctor told me to feed her is for a 1 month old. The chart is from Beaumont one of the top hospitals in America. I trust the chart over her. She was very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2006

This doctor knows nothing about medicine. You tell her what's wrong with your child; you make te diagnosis then she reccomends treatment. I thought the doctor was supposed to do the diagnosing. Also, she only cares about patients who have good insurance and charges different people different prices depending on whether she likes them or not.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2005

Dr. Rekha Kostecke, M.D., FAAP's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Founded in 2000, Dr. Rekha Kostecke has been a pediatrician in Milford, Michigan for 17 years. She was recently recertified by the American Board of Pediatrics in 2016. She is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley Sinai in Commerce and Providence Park in Novi

• Hindi