Ratings for Dr. Gal Aharonov

I've been reading a review on realself of this doctor and I'm disgusted. The doctor totally botched someone and is now having his staff harrass her. He made her look like a friggin neanderthal with lowering the hairline too far. And then there's people clearly affiliated with the doctor on there saying that it looks good and she must have mental problems, and that its because she ruined her face with other surgeries such as a nose job. Um hello the photos are there for all to see. Avoid this creep! He will botch you then kick you while your down. Glad I saw this is all I can say.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Parient, accomodating, professional, good akill and aesthetic

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Completely unsatisfied with my fillers. Did my face but left under my eyes sunken and disproportionate to my face. The first time I've been unhappy with fillers. Also he left two large lumps in my face that are very noticeable. Overly charged for a mess.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Gal Aharonov performed a chin implant and put it in so it was twisted on one side. This created a disfigurement that was clearly visible to both of us on the left side where the implant dropped, I have been told by other surgeons that there is not a chance that someone in his position did not know he had made a bad mistake in surgery. Dr Aharonov put filler in the hole/indent that was created by the twisted implant. When I raised the issue of his negligence months later, he used that filler in the following terms 'I gave you free filler' like I should have been grateful and not raise the issue as to why a hole had to be filled in the first place. For months-1 year after I have had frightening issues and lost feeling in the left side of my chin area. I am posting one photo to show what the area looked like a whole 10 months after. When I told Dr Aharonov about the problems he acted innocent and said it must have been because the implant was so big, more lies, he then suggested drilling a hole into my chin and tying the implant up. Having told this to other surgeons they are appalled as such a thing with my implant is totally not required and is unheard of, fortunately I had already lost any trust with Dr Aharonov so did not agree, although I think he was bluffing and just wanted to pretend the implant was too heavy and thus why it was floating around, utter BS, his lack of care is profoundly disturbing and I would have seriously forgiven him if he had just been honest in the beginning, when he saw the disfigurement caused by the twisted implant. I have been informed by other surgeons that I required immediate re-operation as the implant was in there loose and moving around. I was lucky it didn't cause more damage than it has. This has cost me so much time ,money and caused great stress and depression. When I expressed my anguish to the doctor he acted like the victim, told me to get a lawyer and he would contact his insurance company, furthermore the implant he put in was not the one we chose together. It is difficult to open a malpractice lawsuit after a year but because over almost all that time I was assured by the Dr Aharonov that everything was ok and I stupidly trusted him and as I am from Australia, where I do most of my work therefore not being in the USA I still have a viable case to pursue. Please people be warned, people like this man are happy to take your money but do not care about you and will say anything to escape taking responsibility for their mistake. The picture was taken 10 months after operation, you can see it never healed and was weeping/ dis-coloured, red, swollen... WRONG! Any online support will be greatly appreciated as I have been dealing with this on my own for a year.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I met with 3 plastic surgeons in the LA area, all widely regarding and some through personal referrals. They all were agreeable to my plan and seemed standard. My appointment with Dr. Aharonov was radically different. I clicked with him immediately... his ability to connect on a personal level, the extent to which he took time to explain the options I had in which to achieve my wants/needs, his professionalism and his demeanor were a departure from the rest. Dr. Aharonov didn't try to convince me one way or another, he gave me options and gave his opinions in a friendly, yet professional way. I chose to go with his recommendations and I couldn't be happier! The masculine look I was wanting to achieve was done with fillers rather than a rhinoplasty, saving me from going under the knife and achieving results I'm ecstatic about. Dr. Aharonov did an amazing job not just technically, but professionally. I would highly recommend Dr. Aharonov to anyone considering cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Got uppereyelid Restalyne from Dr. Aharanov and I'm SO happy with it. I was really depressed when I woke up with a completely deflated eyelid. Took me a while to Google a doctor who does this procedure and he's the nicest guy ever. His receptionist Faye is SO nice as well. They're great people and they don't try to sell you anything.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

I had a forehead reduction with dr gal 6 months ago. He is the best! I am sooo happy with my result. I am no longer self conscious and the scar is almost impossible to see and keeps getting better every week. Thank you dr gal for being so caring and nice to me and my family!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I went to Gal after an unsatisfactory result from another surgeon on my upper eyelids. I thought I was stuck with the results and didn't have any trust for surgeons. After researching and seeing the reviews for Gal I thought I could try upper eye filler. At the worst I could have him reverse it. I'm really happy I with the results and this time everything the surgeon told me was accurate. Im so happy I had it done, I can recognize myself again and my eyes feel so much better. Gal is interested in figuring out what patients want and communicating accurate results unlike my prior experience. When he says he will produce conservative/natural results he means it. I wish I went here before my initial surgery. Also Faye is wonderful with patients and I wish all surgeons had someone as nice as her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I had read about how Dr. Aharonov performed upper eyelid fillers, something that no other plastic surgeon seemed to do. So I booked my trip from Scottsdale to Beverly Hills to see him. I was most impressed by Dr. Aharonov himself. In all of my years of seeing cosmetic dermatologists and plastic surgeons, I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me to understand what I was looking for. He seemed to really care, he listened to my concerns, spent a good deal of time looking at pictures of me when I was younger, and helped explain to me what he would do. I am SO HAPPY with my results and have can say that there is no doctor in Scottsdale who is as professional, kind, and a true perfectionist as Dr. Aharonov. He is both an artist and a surgeon (and sometimes a therapist!) and I am now a patient of his for life.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

He injected y lips with Juvaderm and they look so amazing and natural. I love them :)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010