Ratings for Dr. Theodore J. Daly

I was seen on time and was diagnosed correctly. Front desk pleasant. Clean office.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I visited this practice a few months ago and had mixed feelings. Dr Daly took his time with me and I didnt really feel rushed. At one point he left the office to take care of something and when he returned he apologized. The front office staff was another thing. I found them very loud. It didnt even look like they were working since they were so busy talking to each other. When a rep came in they acted very friendly to him ,but whee he left they began making fun of him. Very unprofessional. I felt like I was back in high school.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Long wait time. Dr. Always late. Staff at desk very rude, medical staff not knowledgeable. Office dirty. Even staff looks dirty. Never again

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

He is extremely knowledgeable. He brought me to a regional meeting of dermatologist and they all held him in a high regard and he help me to fix my severe skin problem. I thank God I found him!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

mediocre, fill patients only with prescription and cremes that he sale at his office for a high money

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Wait time too long, staff is rude and Dr. Daly cannot seem to fix a simple rash. Dr. Daly continues to prescribe very expensive medications for a very simple rash. My PC was able to prescribe a generic medication and the rash was better in a day. Big fat waste of time going to Dr. Daly

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had a bad case of Cholestasis of pregnancy a very rare desease and Dr Daly was the only ONLY doctor who care about my anguish and saw how desperate I was. He save my baby and gave me some relief until the baby was born. I do not think he is perfect.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Daly really is funny, knowledgeable, a risk taker and very upfront when he speaks. I would highly recommend him for patients with alopecia. If anything else he gives me hope when ever it comes back. So you may have to wait a few minutes if you want to treat alopecia aggressively Dr. Daly is your guy!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

WAIT TIME IS TOO LONG. Pushes you to spend a lot of money on his products.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

He made my hair loss problems worse. I don't think he's very knowledgeable overall. Passed most of my treatment off to a very unskilled asst. Pushes serious Px meds for hair loss which really messed up my system & never helped the hair loss. My body is still paying the price for that medication today. Staff is rude and always pushing "procedures".

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Theodore J. Daly's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp