Ratings for Dr. David Brinton

The best doctor experience I’ve ever had. He is Truly missed

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Best doctor around he care about people help full and listen been to other ones he the best around mich

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Great doctor but can't say much about atleast 1 staff member.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Brinton and his staff are very professional and extremely helpful. They really care about their patients and take the time to listen and respond, so that you understand. I have been to his office for the past 7 or so yrs and highly recommend him. Dr. Brinton recently performed a laparosocpic surgery on me. He was very thurough on what would take place and really tried to make the experience the most comfortable for me. I am glad to say that I am healing well and thank him very much for his expertise and treatment!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

After seeing an obgyn for several years who could not diagnose me Dr. Brinton diagnosed me immediately. Yes, it involved surgery but I am a new person. He and his staff are amazing. If it was not for him I am not sure what medical condition I would be in. Not only does he have the medical knowledge, he is an excellent surgeon he is also so very supportive emotionally.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr Brinton was available for consultation by phone and in his office prior to my surgery. We had discussed a certain procedure and when he began the surgery he discovered my body was very small inside. Instead of just changing the type of surgery he went ahead as we had discussed (vaginally rather than thru abdomen) even though it was a much longer surgery. I will be forever grateful for his willingness to retain the options we had decided on. I have never had a second thought since.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Went to Dr Brinton because I witnessed his high level of surgical skill while working with him in the OR. In his office consultation it became apparent he is current with gyn research and explains all treatment options. He took time to answer all my concerns, and was available to me by phone & email.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Going to Dr. Brinton is a strange experience. It seems that all roads lead to surgery. I'm sure he's a fine surgeon, but he seems awfully anxious to operate. And then once he's done two operations, it's time for more surgery with IVF. Unfortunately, it's really difficult to talk to Dr. Brinton because he doesn't seem to listen, but he sure likes to talk. It's also frustrating that the office seems so disorganized because lab reports are misplaced and phone calls aren't returned. I just don't feel really confident about what's going on here and I'm going to see another doctor for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr Brinton is one if the finest and most caring Dr.s I have ever had (since 1987). Gentle, explains well and answers all of your questions. A careful surgeon as well.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Wonderful experience with an exemplary physician! I felt he was very honest with us, as well as professional, knowledgeable and above all, caring. I would definitely reccommend him to anyone. Dr. Brinton is the best!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. David Brinton's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI