Ratings for Dr. Katherine A. Pryde

Went to the ER with kidney stone. Dr. Pryde said I didn't have one, it must have passed and I was just experiencing residual pain. I was hustled out of there with the recommendation to find a urologist. 2 days of more excruciating pain and I went back to a different ER. They quickly found a 10 mm stone that needs surgical intervention. Dr. Pryde and staff were dismissive of my obvious pain and medical history.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Kathryn was great! Very helpful, and patient with me. She cared about my well being. The nurse was super, and Jason the MRI technician was fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

This lady is an amazing ER doctor; I'm sure she would be in any m.d. field, but this is where I met her. I had an ER visit for some major pain symptoms, and she was prompt, smart, efficient and NICE! The rest of the staff in there wasn't exactly those things...but she was amazing. I wish every doctor had her knowledge and phenomenal bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Katherine A. Pryde's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)