Ratings for Dr. Robin C. Whitaker

She no longer conducts herself in a professional manner. Rude to patients. Primary Care Center isn't conducting itself in a professional manner. There allowing there Dr. to get away with anything as so long there covered. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Was rude to me. She changed her hours suddenly and I was not able to make her appointments anymore due to work (I don't have a replacement where I work and can't take off.) and when she changed back her schedule she got rude with me and kept telling me that i should have came anyway and couldnt I do this or that to make it anyway. I only missed 2 appointments. My experience is not why I switched Doctors from her though. My cousin went to her and once she went into labor, the Dr. was out on the lake in her boat **** and partying and told the nurses to send her home. They wouldnt because she was almost fully dilated etc. She did show up, ****, but long story short she came very close to letting something bad happen to the baby. Another Dr. came in and delivered the baby instead. And even that Dr. was apalled by her actions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

best Dr ever. So good to me and my other during the process and delivery of our little girl

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I would never go to this doctor to have a baby. The wait at the office is ridicules.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Robin C. Whitaker's Credentials

• Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

HealthPartners