Ratings for Dr. Lawton W. Tang

I'm a 27 year old woman and recently had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty with Dr. Tang. I am very happy with my results!! He was patient, skilled, and I could reach him at any time with concerns. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

This man is not talented....HE IS GIFTED... He has given back my youth and I owe him everything. I had a breast augmentation and face lift that gave me astounding results. His high prices are worth every penny. Keep up the astounding work Dr. Lawton Tang, MD

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

After reading Dr. Tang's articles on adipose derived fat stem cell transfer, I felt assured that he was experienced in the field of stem cell transfer. I had the cells transferred to my face and body and the results are outstanding!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I had my Body lift with Dr. Tang when he was at University of Pittsburgh. My results were outstanding and has changed my life. It has enabled me to live again and free myself from a cocoon of wrinkled skin. Dr. Tang's operative skills is beyond reproach, simply an amazing individual.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

I spoke to three plastic surgeons before I met Dr. Lawton Tang and Dr. Kenna Given, who gave me an amazing result on my facelift. I had minimal bruising and my younger sisters think I look younger than them. God Bless them. Best money I have ever spent.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

I had a breast lift that gave me amazing results in comparison to my friends. Highest degreee of professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008