Ratings for Dr. Peter Accetta

Dr Accetta has found and removed at least 6 Malignant Melanomas on me over the years. I probably would not be alive today without his experience, knowledge and dedication.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Accetta. I am very pleased with all my visits with Dr. Accetta. The staff are kind and ask if I have any questions each visit.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

very professional no long wait I would recommend Dr. Accetta to everybody Thank You

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Very professional, courteous and thorough. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Very happy with Dr Accetta and his nurse Kelly. I was given a thorough skin check. I felt very comfortable and will be going back every year. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Very friendly staff including Dr. Accetta. He did not make me feel rushed. Took his time with me. Was very punctual. I had no problem getting an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Extremely happy over whole experience with Dr Accetta & his staff. First experience with a dermatologist and very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I use Peter Accetta as my dermatologist and I highly highly recommend him as a dermatologist. His staff is very professional. I just went and his staff member Ann was very pleasant and made me feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

As an existing patient I had no trouble getting an appointment. The doctor and his staff were very professional and courteous. He explained very clearly what the procedure that he was going to do was and what I could expect afterward. I felt comfortable. I would recommend this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

The best dermatology appointment I've ever had. I walked in to sign in and was called into a room within 2 minutes. Both ladies who helped me out were more than welcoming and addressed all of my concerns. I saw the PA Emily, who took her time and also removed 4 spots that I've been worried about for 2 years now. It's good to know dermatologists exist who are just as cautious and proactive as we want to be about our skin. I switched over from a different dermatologist who never gave me the time of day, and I'm so glad I could have someone ease my nerves!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Peter Accetta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)