Ratings for Dr. Isabel Goldfaden

Wonderful and very helpful stuff! Dr: Goldfaden is great and very attentive to my questions . Definitely recommend her excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Goldfaden was good medically. However, while in the room, all I could hear was her complaining about everyone in the office, about the office manager, the receptionists, the "way things are run here", etc. When she came into the room, her negative tone changed a bit, but she made it clear that she is obviously unhappy working in her Westfield office. I felt bad for her nurse who just tried to change the topic and tell Dr. Goldfaden that she needed to focus on patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I am rating the staff here in the Westfield office, not the doctor, because I never got to see her. As part of Summit Medical Group, I was routed to Dr. Goldfaden's office, 30 minutes away, because they had no local appts w/ the regular Summit Medical docs. I stood behind a women for 10 minutes filling out forms waiting to check in, with 6 girls sitting behind the window, 2 of them on their cell phones texting. Sat for 45 minutes, overbooked appts, waiting room with 3 people in front of my appt. Office was small, dingy , dirty and I was uncomfortable. I decided to get up and leave. I would have liked to have seen this doctor, but her staff made it clear that they do not care, so how good could the physician be? I'll never know.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Goldfaden has been my dermatologist for several years for follow up skin cancer check ups for melanoma. I find her to be very thorough and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

one of my worst doctor encounter ever. she is very rude, unfriendly, does'nt even listen to your problems and if you have even one unrelated question to your complaint( even though its dermatology related) she will straight away say - that's not related to your current complaint. wont recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I highly recommend Dr Goldfaden. I saw her for routine skin cancer check and hair loss. She is very thorough and explained everything during the exam. Never felt rushed with her, even when she called me with lab results. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I've always had pleasant experiences here. Dr. Goldfaden is very nice, thorough and answered all my questions. My only concern was sometimes they try to give you appts with other doctors. I did do a follow-up with another dr in the practice and he also was very good.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Goldfaden for over a year now. I used to go to another dr in her office but the wait time is about 6 mos to get an appt. The receptionist said that Dr. Goldfaden had a similar way about her as the other dr I used to see. She is absolutely wonderful. I have recommended her highly to several of my friends. She is very thorough, kind, and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I have been to many dermatologists for skin cancer checks and I feel that Dr. Goldfaden is very thorough. I had melanoma and see her several times each year. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I hada rash, she told me that i was my hand too much and that i should use an unscented lotion. Waste of time...

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Isabel Goldfaden's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ