Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

I highly recommend Gorin Medspa and especially Lisa Johnston, Licensed Esthetician. I had several procedures performed by her over a period of two years and found Lisa to be professional, personal, knowledgable, honest and caring. She has a way of putting people at ease, has a wonderful sense of humor and made my experiences much more pleasant than they might otherwise have been. In fact, I have followed Lisa from another cosmetic physician's practice due to my previous positive experiences with her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. Gorin is knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. I did my research before going with Dr.Gorin, he did my mommy makeover. I'm very pleased with the results so!!! I would highly recommend Dr.Gorin!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

As a natural skeptic, I had researched and met with more than a ton of doctors, both in here in OR and in CA, before going with Dr. Gorin. My experience with him and his wonderful staff was incredible, and my results far exceed what I was expecting. I would recommend him to any one of my friends or family, without question.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. Gorin is easy to talk to and knowledgeable. He knows what will work for your body and he doesn’t pressure you at all. Dr. Gorin has a free revision policy if something goes wrong in the first year. This is unique since other offices charge fees for complications. The staff are so friendly and warm. I can’t say enough positive things about my experience! I am from out of town, and the drives have been well worth it!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I had a breast lift and like so many others have shared, my experience was also excellent. From the office staff to the last scheduled appointment, Dr. Gorin and his staff were highly professional, and I also felt surprisingly relaxed considering I was having surgery. Dr. Gorin addressed my concerns at every turn of the process. That allowed me to be confident in my recovery. Wonderful staff and doctor. I would recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I researched for a year before choosing Dr. Gorin for my surgery, and it took me a long time to have to courage to undergo the surgery. I am so glad I did, the results have been beyond expectation. I had a breast lift with small implants, which was a major need due to massive weight loss. This was a more complex surgery that a simple breast augumentation, as the doctor had to remove tissue, skin, with complete repositioning and reshaping. From beginning to end, the experience was flawless; he addressed all my concerns, I had clear understanding of the stages of surgery and subsequent healing, knew what to expect and what not to expect, and had access to the office anytime for support and answers as needed. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I am speechless to say what a great experience I have had with Dr. Gorin doing my breast augmentation. From beginning to end, his staff was super friendly and anytime I have any questions or concern Dr. Gorin is always available through for follow up when emailing or phone call. I would give him a 10 star plus rating if I could, I'm so thrill with my results and couldn't be happier. I would recommend him to anyone who is skeptical with other surgeons, he is the one who can get the job done!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I can't say enough about my experience and my results! Dr. Gorin and his staff are incredible! He goes far above and beyond any other doctor I've experienced!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr.Gorin is a very caring and outstanding Dr. Monica, is an outstanding esthetician, she does a fabulous job and is aware of your skin ,and the best things for you to do daily to keep your face looking it's best.Kate, is outstanding in doing injections. She knows what injection is the best for your face, and is current on all new injections available. Kate also is very honest about injections that are not good. This office is the VERY BEST. Selby and Marian,are very knowledgeable and make you feel so welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Gorins office. You will be very happy that you met Dr Gorin, Monica,Kate, Selby and Marian.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I couldn't be more happy about my time spent with Dr. Gorin and his staff. They were great from start to finish. I went in for a breast augmentation after two kids and was pretty unsure about what size I really wanted for my frame (5'4" 108lbs). We did lots of sizing and he told me what he thought I should do so I left the rest of the decisions up to him. He definitely knows what he's doing and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I trusted him completely and so glad I did. Every single person I dealt with in his office was amazing. I knew exactly what was going on regarding payment, my surgery, and any questions that I had. Dr. Gorin was great about answering any questions I had even while he was on vacation while I was post op. I can't say enough good things. If in the future I ever need anything I'll know where to go!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Coventry Healthcare