You may also like

Rate Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Ratings

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Gorin's office! It's been about 6 months now since I've had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. He went above my expectations and made me feel like a normal woman, finally! The ladies in the front of the office were always kind and helpful with a genuine smile. The woman that administered the anesthesia was very informative, patient (I'm terrified of needles), and efficient. And, of course, Dr. Gorin was there with me every step of the way. I had MANY concerns, and he always addressed them quickly and thoroughly (I emailed him at all hours of the day, for months, and he always was quick to answer). I've recommended him to multiple friends and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have had two procedures performed by Dr, Gorin and his staff. I couldn't be more pleased. I had a tummy tuck about 4 years ago after having twins and 2 other children and losing 100 pounds. The results were nothing short of amazing. About 6 months ago I had a thigh lift to remove some excess skin. Again the results exceeded all expectations. I'm not going to lie, the recovery is no picnic but the staff at Dr. Gorins office are always there for you with any kind of support you might need.
Dr. Gorin will see you as many times as you need to feel comfortable after the procedure.
On a personal note at the age of 60,, I feel so good a almost feel guilty. Dr, Gorin and his staff helped me get to this point in so many ways. I finally possess what I already had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Gorin and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They are all very nice and super laid back, so you feel very comfortable and welcome. Dr. Gorin makes a point to reach out to his patients personally to ensure that everything is going to smoothly. Aside from the warm atmosphere, Dr. Gorin does outstanding work!
I had been wanting breast implants since I was in high school. After years of waiting and researching doctors, I finally found Dr. Gorin. For the first time in my adult life, I can actually say I LOVE my boobs! :-) They look AWESOME!!! He helped me find the perfect size for what I was trying to achieve for my frame. They are nice and large, but still natural looking! Now I have thrown out all my uncomfortable double padded bras and can rock a sports bra and feel sexy! :-)
I'm VERY happy with my results, and if you're interesting in having a breast augmentation, I would definitely urge you to catch out Dr. Gorin! You will be happy you did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I am a 5'8" 43 year old mother of three. I am a runner and enjoy exercising but could never get rid of the tummy that happened to me after three kiddos. I looked into mommy make-overs exhaustively both out of state and here in Oregon, watched blogs and videos for several years and went through the pre-work up stage with another doctor before choosing to proceed with Dr. Gorin. I really appreciated his frank manner and way of sharing information during my initial consult with him. He answered all of my questions and referred me to one of his previous patients to answer even more questions. It felt like a big deal to move forward while I'm still taking care of young children but I am so happy that I did. The procedure was done in his surgery center and I felt safe, comfortable and completely cared for during and after the operation. I have enjoyed all of my interactions with his staff. I'm thrilled with the results nine months later! I highly recommend visiting Dr. Gorin if you are considering a "mommy make-over."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I HEART MY NEW BOOBIES!!! Getting a boob job was on my wish list for years and years. When I was finally ready to get serious about this I started researching and asking around. I found Doctor Gorin online and rates as the top plastic surgeon in 2013. I am not a phone call lover so I shot an email to the office. Within FIVE minutes, I received a reply from Dr. Gorin HIMSELF, answering all my questions and answering questions I didn't know I had. He was attentive and extremely responsive and had one of his staff call me the next day to schedule and appointment. After my initial consult I was more than assured that this was not only the doctor for me, but the facility. His staff was all very knowledgeable and friendly and were always concerned with how I was doing and actually knew personal details about me. I wasn't just another patient, or another number.

During the entire year and a half that I was saving money, Dr. Gorin and Team were always responsive and receptive to any questions or needs I had for pre-operative care, financing options, friendly advice and would get back to any of my questions almost immediately.

Flash forward to October of 2014. I spent the better part of a year saving up for my procedure, talking ad nauseum to anyone that would listen to me and found that MANY MANY of my friends had gone to Dr. Gorin and I had complete boob envy. I am now 3 months post-op and can genuinely say that this was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I just got my pre and post op photos emailed to me by Dr. Gorin HIMSELF (15 minutes after my check up) and am totally amazed by the great job he did. I HEART MY NEW BOOBIES!! And if I ever decide I want to go back for any other cosmetic treatments (e.g. botox, fat freezing, etc.) I Will Definitely be returning to Dr. Gorin and his friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Gorin is the best ! I had saline breast implants in 1994 and had them removed in 2004 by the same Doctor that had put them in. Then in 2006 I had a breast lift done by a doctor in Vancouver that ended up being a epic fail. The results were not good and I was told by that Doctor that my breast were as good as they were going to get ! I was devastated to say the least . After that, it took me another 6 years to get the courage up to try again and decided to make an appt with Dr. Gorin in Tualatin ,OR I cannot tell you enough, how grateful I am for giving him the opportunity to help me. I had Dr Gorin do my breast lift surgery and after all the operations I had, the results are so much better than I had ever expected, I could not be happier ! I would recommend him to anyone wanting a honest, professional opinion about what he can do for you and your particular area of concern. As far as wait times etc goes at his office, I know he is taking care of other patients, so if at times I wait longer than expected to see him, I know it is because he is giving someone else his undivided attention and that is just part of being a great Doctor. I highly recommend him !
Delete review

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

My experience with Dr. Gorin and his staff was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend his work to anyone considering any type of cosmetic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gorin. Absolutely amazing!! I had a breast augmentation in 2014 and it was just a fantastic experience. I had many many questions on my first visit and he was patient and very informative. I even changed my mind at the pre-op apt and went a size bigger and he talked over the decision with me to make sure that I understood everything. The day of the surgery I felt comfortable and at ease. My experience from the beginning has been fabulous and I recommend him to all of my fiends and family. My confidence has skyrocketed and I feel more feminine. It has been life changing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I LOVE MY NEW EYES!! I first visited Dr. Gorin in 2011 to discuss the possibility of upper eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty). Dr. Gorin spent an hour with me discussing my options. He answered all of my questions honestly, I never felt pressured, AND he never tried to up-sell me additional procedures. I left his office with a quote and it wasn’t until August 2014 that I decided to move forward with the procedure. To my surprise, the cost of the surgery had not changed in three years! I highly recommend Dr. Gorin. My entire experience from initial consultation to post-op has been wonderful. Dr. Gorin and his staff are true professionals. My only regret is that I hesitated to have this procedure. The results have been life changing for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I am 28, 110 lbs, 5 ft 7 in. I did lots of research before landing on Dr. Gorin. He was by far the best surgeon I met with. He listened to my goals and preferences, and kept me informed as to how he was going to achieve that. He had the perfect balance of encouraging me to be involved in the process, while making sure that I didn't make a decision I wouldn't be happy with. He answers his emails really quickly, on weekends, evenings, pretty much anytime. I'm so happy with my results. I went with 304 cc silicone implants under the muscle with under the breast incisions. I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634843].votes_count ]]