Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

If I had 50 thumbs, all would be thumbs up for my whole entire experience!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Gorin, is by far the best surgeon for breast augmentation in the Portland metro area. I was initially nervous about my first consultation but after meeting with him, I knew without a doubt, I would be choosing him. At his office, the ladies were so happy and welcoming it completely put my nerves at ease. I have owned two businesses of my own and the atmosphere there proved to me, he really cares for his staff. I heard excitement in their voices and the genuine positive vibes were just one more reason why I love it at Gorin Plastic Surgery & Medspa. My type of personality is that I'm a perfectionist and very in-tune with my body. I wanted a surgeon to give me what I wanted: reasonably of course, and not steer me into some other direction. Dr. Gorin entered my room with an exuding energy and happy boisterous persona. It's as if I've always known him. He comes across as a protective older brother truly caring about how you see yourself. He visited with me for almost an hour talking to me about my goals and what I WANTED. Answering all my questions, even the ones about possible scary outcomes of this surgery and giving me real percentages of the problems that could arise. His honesty and way of not “sugar coating” any of my questions showed me that he is trust worthy as well as informed. He trusted me and I trusted him. YOU NEVER FIND THAT! My goal for my body was a larger implant for my size and stature. I wanted the noticeable look, not the natural look. I wanted upper pole fullness and cleavage. I never felt any judgment or friction upon stating that either from Dr. Gorin or any of his staff. They shared in my enthusiasm, and all the girls were willing to tell me about their own BA experiences so I could get a woman's perspective. At the end of my appointment, he even told me to get a second opinion and that other surgeons have 3-D imaging if I wanted to get a better visual. On my way home I canceled my other consultation with a well regarded surgeon in the area, because I had already decided. After speaking with my husband about it, I called Dr. Gorin's office back and made my PRE-OP appointment. I brought my husband with me to this appointment so he could meet Dr. Gorin and see what size I had chosen. On a side note, my husband is a police officer and he too said this is the type of man and doctor I trust with my wife and her body! Dr. Gorin gave me his personal cell phone number to call him with any more questions or concerns that arose before surgery. As well as answering my emails right away when I sent him pictures of my surgery goals. AGAIN, I DOUBT YOU'LL EVER FIND THAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNLESS YOU CHOOSE DR. GORIN. Dr. Gorin's has his own in-office surgery center, right next to the hospital. Staffed with nurses, assistants and an anesthesiologist. On surgery day, Dr. Gorin's well working staff made my experience so simple and honestly painless, that after-wards I kept thinking I can't believe I didn't do this sooner in life. His surgery staff made me feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed which is the best bedside manner you could ever ask for. I suffered no complications, needed very little meds during recovery ,and I have 100% sensation in all areas. I'm a tough gal because I've had 3 kids, but seriously I owe it all to him and his impeccable surgical skills, he knows what he's doing. Not to mention my breasts look just as I imagined, and then some. He called me that evening to check on me and ask me how I was feeling and if I had any concerns. At my 6 month check up all he could say was, “WOW, look at you!” My surgery goals of noticeable perfect breasts are realized, and you can add an extra WOW from Dr. Gorin. You can read my whole journey with before and after photos on www.realself.com just type my profile name in the search engine: HauteMama3

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

10 stars! Dr. Gorin and his team are absolutely amazing! After two kids and twenty years later I decided to have breast augmentation surgery a year ago May. My breasts were nonexistent and I had three consultations with Dr. Gorin being the third. He was by far the easiest to talk with and I felt completely comfortable with him as this is a major decision. I had 3D imaging from my first consultation and I would NOT recommend it! It is not even close to looking like the results I wanted. It is suppose to be accurate, but it just does not do your body any justice in these images. Not real looking results at all. I almost didn't get another opinion because of it. It's best to look at photos of women of your same body type, breast size and AGE. There are definite risks that are out of the doctor's control once one has had the surgery. I had tear drop implants and they both decided to move even though they aren't suppose to....my body obviously just did not "take" to them. However when in place they looked very natural like I had wanted so I lived with them for a while. I let Dr. Gorin know in an email followed by an appointment (by the way, he is extremely on top of getting back to questions through phone calls, appointments, and emails...I recommend emails to be the fastest avenue to an answer) about the issue. He said he would take care of it (since this was an issue of movement and this particular implant is not meant to move 180 degrees, I did not have to pay for the second surgery) and I had many options to decide from on the actual implant, but it took me a long time to make up my mind to even have the surgery again. One must know that there is not just one blanket answer, one implant, or one way like under the muscle or over the muscle, that what works for everyone. Everyones body is built differently. Almost less than a year later I made up mind to go through with another surgery and have High Profile Silicon. I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with my results and my confidence level has gone through the roof! Side note, I would have gone a size bigger now that they have settled, but you can never predict 100% how you are going to feel about size. Had I had the larger ones, I may be saying I'd wish I'd gone down a size. We are funny creatures. Any other cosmetic procedures would definitely be done with him. Dr. Gorin and the team make me feel amazing and I'm very grateful to have found them!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

There are two words for Dr. Gorin and his staff: simply fabulous. I initially emailed Dr. Gorin about a couple procedures I was considering after carrying three babies within a 4-year period and subsequently gaining/losing 50-60 pounds each time. He personally emailed me back within minutes, and we continued our conversation through several messages. I sent him a grainy cell phone photo of my problem areas, and he thought I would be a great candidate for what I was looking to have done. He recommended I come in for a consultation. Ultimately, he only recommended I have one of the procedures I went in for (which is crazy considering the upselling you get from many other surgeons). I did interview other surgeons before deciding on Dr. Gorin. He doesn't do 3-D imaging, and some other surgeons will try to sell you on this feature. However, I figured that just because a surgeon might be good at imaging, they might not be good at actually re-creating that look on a human body. I based my decision more on actual before/after photos and my conversations with Dr. Gorin (who has an amazing bedside manner and made me feel right at ease). As a side note, I had a facial procedure done around the same time I worked with Dr. Gorin, and my face surgeon told me that Dr. Gorin had worked on HIS wife. I don't think you can ask for a better endorsement than a plastic surgeon of another plastic surgeon! Dr. Gorin honored my request for a very natural look, and he made sure my surgery and recovery were as comfortable as possible. The follow-up care was great, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Gorin.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I found Dr. Gorin online and read all the great reviews and awesome photos on his website. After having other consultations and visiting many other websites and photo galleries, I decided to go with him. He is very easy to talk to, very honest, his staff is amazing and I left his office feeling very confident about my decision. I'm glad I made the decision I did, because the whole experience was just as I had hoped for....from the consultation, to the day of surgery to the post-op appointments to my 4 month follow up, I have felt nothing but comfortable. I love my results and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Gorin has a great reputation for a reason, I would highly recommend him to all of my friends who are interested in cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I have always had love handles that I could never get rid of no matter what I did. I am 5'7" tall and 150lbs. I contacted Dr. Aaron Gorin and I loved that he personally responded to me asap. That's really what sold me on him. He was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable when I first met with him. As soon as I left I called paid for my procedure and scheduled it. He actually filled my hip dips with fat my my stomach/back. To give me a better figure. I have minimal scarring and feel so much more confident with my appearance. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a little help!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Gorin provides professional, compassionate, and thorough care. From the time of my first consultation to date (I’m 2 years post op) he has always been available via email, taken the time to listen and evaluate my specific case, given me realistic expectations and comprehensively explained my options/possible outcomes. I had Abdominal Liposuction 2 years ago and a revision 6 months ago. I was significantly overweight in my younger years, which means I had a lack of elasticity in my skin so we wanted to proceed with caution to avoid lumping the first time. I was thrilled with my first results and glad that I had done it but a year later I wanted to see if there was any more shaping he could do. We decided to go ahead with the revision and I have never felt better about my self-image! Dr. Gorin and his office staff have consistently delivered top quality service and timely appointments. All included in the original price quote. It is obvious that Dr. Gorin is passionate about quality and committed to excellent long term results and patient satisfaction. My experience is that Dr. Gorin and his office staff over deliver in every area and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I found Dr.Gorin through word of mouth from past patients of his who currently see the Dr that I work for. They had nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and his staff. I did my research and reached out via email and to my surprise he answered right away to answer my questions ( yes, he actually answers his own emails ) I decided to go ahead and make my consultation for my liposuction and was pleased with the entire process from check in to check out. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed with my appointment and never felt like he was trying to up-sell me on additional procedures. I did end up adding a Brazilian Butt Lift to my procedure but I was on the fence about that to begin with and figured since he's going to be doing the lipo anyway, why not! :) Having any sort of surgery can be very scary but I felt at ease with him and his staff, which made the process easier. I am sooo beyond happy with my results, and am looking forward to returning to him and having my tummy tuck done!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Love my results and all the amazing help I received along the way. I feel so much more confident and am so thankful I was able to find Dr Gorin.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

There aren't enough nice things I could say about Dr. Gorin and his staff! Everyone in this office is ridiculously friendly and willing to help with any and all questions/concerns. But the best thing about Dr. Gorin is the results he gets! I absolutely could not be happier with my results. I'd give 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Tualatin, OR