Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

I researched for a year before choosing Dr. Gorin for my surgery, and it took me a long time to have to courage to undergo the surgery. I am so glad I did, the results have been beyond expectation. I had a breast lift with small implants, which was a major need due to massive weight loss. This was a more complex surgery that a simple breast augumentation, as the doctor had to remove tissue, skin, with complete repositioning and reshaping. From beginning to end, the experience was flawless; he addressed all my concerns, I had clear understanding of the stages of surgery and subsequent healing, knew what to expect and what not to expect, and had access to the office anytime for support and answers as needed. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I am speechless to say what a great experience I have had with Dr. Gorin doing my breast augmentation. From beginning to end, his staff was super friendly and anytime I have any questions or concern Dr. Gorin is always available through for follow up when emailing or phone call. I would give him a 10 star plus rating if I could, I'm so thrill with my results and couldn't be happier. I would recommend him to anyone who is skeptical with other surgeons, he is the one who can get the job done!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I can't say enough about my experience and my results! Dr. Gorin and his staff are incredible! He goes far above and beyond any other doctor I've experienced!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr.Gorin is a very caring and outstanding Dr. Monica, is an outstanding esthetician, she does a fabulous job and is aware of your skin ,and the best things for you to do daily to keep your face looking it's best.Kate, is outstanding in doing injections. She knows what injection is the best for your face, and is current on all new injections available. Kate also is very honest about injections that are not good. This office is the VERY BEST. Selby and Marian,are very knowledgeable and make you feel so welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Gorins office. You will be very happy that you met Dr Gorin, Monica,Kate, Selby and Marian.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I couldn't be more happy about my time spent with Dr. Gorin and his staff. They were great from start to finish. I went in for a breast augmentation after two kids and was pretty unsure about what size I really wanted for my frame (5'4" 108lbs). We did lots of sizing and he told me what he thought I should do so I left the rest of the decisions up to him. He definitely knows what he's doing and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I trusted him completely and so glad I did. Every single person I dealt with in his office was amazing. I knew exactly what was going on regarding payment, my surgery, and any questions that I had. Dr. Gorin was great about answering any questions I had even while he was on vacation while I was post op. I can't say enough good things. If in the future I ever need anything I'll know where to go!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Professional, caring, friendly and a fantastic surgeon that loves what he does and creates works of art with the body... That is Dr. Gorin. His staff is one of the friendliest I have ever encountered and you can tell they love their jobs too. This makes for a great team that has your best interest at heart. I can not express how pleased I am with my breast lift results, I could never picture the outcome that I actually have. I would recommend Dr. Gorin to anyone and everyone considering augmentation. I work with doctors and surgeons and have choices on who I see and who I recommend, and while I do not work with Dr. Gorin and had never met him before my consult, he is hands down the man you would want to do your surgery. Love this place.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr G and his office staff was professional from beginning to end. The staff gave me all the details on what to expect and pricing upfront at the first visit. The second visit was with Dr G. to answer any questions I had and inform me what to expect over the next year. I made the decision to have lipo and tummy tuck and I must say I was NOT expecting so much pain BUT here I am 6 months later and I'm happier than ever! Dr G. did an amazing job and every visit my husband and I have had he has been so amazingly professional but warm and I would recomment Dr. G to anyone considering surgery. I LOVE THIS DR AND HIS STAFF! :)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

If I had 50 thumbs, all would be thumbs up for my whole entire experience!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Gorin, is by far the best surgeon for breast augmentation in the Portland metro area. I was initially nervous about my first consultation but after meeting with him, I knew without a doubt, I would be choosing him. At his office, the ladies were so happy and welcoming it completely put my nerves at ease. I have owned two businesses of my own and the atmosphere there proved to me, he really cares for his staff. I heard excitement in their voices and the genuine positive vibes were just one more reason why I love it at Gorin Plastic Surgery & Medspa. My type of personality is that I'm a perfectionist and very in-tune with my body. I wanted a surgeon to give me what I wanted: reasonably of course, and not steer me into some other direction. Dr. Gorin entered my room with an exuding energy and happy boisterous persona. It's as if I've always known him. He comes across as a protective older brother truly caring about how you see yourself. He visited with me for almost an hour talking to me about my goals and what I WANTED. Answering all my questions, even the ones about possible scary outcomes of this surgery and giving me real percentages of the problems that could arise. His honesty and way of not “sugar coating” any of my questions showed me that he is trust worthy as well as informed. He trusted me and I trusted him. YOU NEVER FIND THAT! My goal for my body was a larger implant for my size and stature. I wanted the noticeable look, not the natural look. I wanted upper pole fullness and cleavage. I never felt any judgment or friction upon stating that either from Dr. Gorin or any of his staff. They shared in my enthusiasm, and all the girls were willing to tell me about their own BA experiences so I could get a woman's perspective. At the end of my appointment, he even told me to get a second opinion and that other surgeons have 3-D imaging if I wanted to get a better visual. On my way home I canceled my other consultation with a well regarded surgeon in the area, because I had already decided. After speaking with my husband about it, I called Dr. Gorin's office back and made my PRE-OP appointment. I brought my husband with me to this appointment so he could meet Dr. Gorin and see what size I had chosen. On a side note, my husband is a police officer and he too said this is the type of man and doctor I trust with my wife and her body! Dr. Gorin gave me his personal cell phone number to call him with any more questions or concerns that arose before surgery. As well as answering my emails right away when I sent him pictures of my surgery goals. AGAIN, I DOUBT YOU'LL EVER FIND THAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNLESS YOU CHOOSE DR. GORIN. Dr. Gorin's has his own in-office surgery center, right next to the hospital. Staffed with nurses, assistants and an anesthesiologist. On surgery day, Dr. Gorin's well working staff made my experience so simple and honestly painless, that after-wards I kept thinking I can't believe I didn't do this sooner in life. His surgery staff made me feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed which is the best bedside manner you could ever ask for. I suffered no complications, needed very little meds during recovery ,and I have 100% sensation in all areas. I'm a tough gal because I've had 3 kids, but seriously I owe it all to him and his impeccable surgical skills, he knows what he's doing. Not to mention my breasts look just as I imagined, and then some. He called me that evening to check on me and ask me how I was feeling and if I had any concerns. At my 6 month check up all he could say was, “WOW, look at you!” My surgery goals of noticeable perfect breasts are realized, and you can add an extra WOW from Dr. Gorin. You can read my whole journey with before and after photos on www.realself.com just type my profile name in the search engine: HauteMama3

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

10 stars! Dr. Gorin and his team are absolutely amazing! After two kids and twenty years later I decided to have breast augmentation surgery a year ago May. My breasts were nonexistent and I had three consultations with Dr. Gorin being the third. He was by far the easiest to talk with and I felt completely comfortable with him as this is a major decision. I had 3D imaging from my first consultation and I would NOT recommend it! It is not even close to looking like the results I wanted. It is suppose to be accurate, but it just does not do your body any justice in these images. Not real looking results at all. I almost didn't get another opinion because of it. It's best to look at photos of women of your same body type, breast size and AGE. There are definite risks that are out of the doctor's control once one has had the surgery. I had tear drop implants and they both decided to move even though they aren't suppose to....my body obviously just did not "take" to them. However when in place they looked very natural like I had wanted so I lived with them for a while. I let Dr. Gorin know in an email followed by an appointment (by the way, he is extremely on top of getting back to questions through phone calls, appointments, and emails...I recommend emails to be the fastest avenue to an answer) about the issue. He said he would take care of it (since this was an issue of movement and this particular implant is not meant to move 180 degrees, I did not have to pay for the second surgery) and I had many options to decide from on the actual implant, but it took me a long time to make up my mind to even have the surgery again. One must know that there is not just one blanket answer, one implant, or one way like under the muscle or over the muscle, that what works for everyone. Everyones body is built differently. Almost less than a year later I made up mind to go through with another surgery and have High Profile Silicon. I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with my results and my confidence level has gone through the roof! Side note, I would have gone a size bigger now that they have settled, but you can never predict 100% how you are going to feel about size. Had I had the larger ones, I may be saying I'd wish I'd gone down a size. We are funny creatures. Any other cosmetic procedures would definitely be done with him. Dr. Gorin and the team make me feel amazing and I'm very grateful to have found them!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare