Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

I found Dr. Gorin online and read all the great reviews and awesome photos on his website. After having other consultations and visiting many other websites and photo galleries, I decided to go with him. He is very easy to talk to, very honest, his staff is amazing and I left his office feeling very confident about my decision. I'm glad I made the decision I did, because the whole experience was just as I had hoped for....from the consultation, to the day of surgery to the post-op appointments to my 4 month follow up, I have felt nothing but comfortable. I love my results and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Gorin has a great reputation for a reason, I would highly recommend him to all of my friends who are interested in cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I have always had love handles that I could never get rid of no matter what I did. I am 5'7" tall and 150lbs. I contacted Dr. Aaron Gorin and I loved that he personally responded to me asap. That's really what sold me on him. He was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable when I first met with him. As soon as I left I called paid for my procedure and scheduled it. He actually filled my hip dips with fat my my stomach/back. To give me a better figure. I have minimal scarring and feel so much more confident with my appearance. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a little help!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Gorin provides professional, compassionate, and thorough care. From the time of my first consultation to date (I’m 2 years post op) he has always been available via email, taken the time to listen and evaluate my specific case, given me realistic expectations and comprehensively explained my options/possible outcomes. I had Abdominal Liposuction 2 years ago and a revision 6 months ago. I was significantly overweight in my younger years, which means I had a lack of elasticity in my skin so we wanted to proceed with caution to avoid lumping the first time. I was thrilled with my first results and glad that I had done it but a year later I wanted to see if there was any more shaping he could do. We decided to go ahead with the revision and I have never felt better about my self-image! Dr. Gorin and his office staff have consistently delivered top quality service and timely appointments. All included in the original price quote. It is obvious that Dr. Gorin is passionate about quality and committed to excellent long term results and patient satisfaction. My experience is that Dr. Gorin and his office staff over deliver in every area and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I found Dr.Gorin through word of mouth from past patients of his who currently see the Dr that I work for. They had nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and his staff. I did my research and reached out via email and to my surprise he answered right away to answer my questions ( yes, he actually answers his own emails ) I decided to go ahead and make my consultation for my liposuction and was pleased with the entire process from check in to check out. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed with my appointment and never felt like he was trying to up-sell me on additional procedures. I did end up adding a Brazilian Butt Lift to my procedure but I was on the fence about that to begin with and figured since he's going to be doing the lipo anyway, why not! :) Having any sort of surgery can be very scary but I felt at ease with him and his staff, which made the process easier. I am sooo beyond happy with my results, and am looking forward to returning to him and having my tummy tuck done!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Love my results and all the amazing help I received along the way. I feel so much more confident and am so thankful I was able to find Dr Gorin.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

There aren't enough nice things I could say about Dr. Gorin and his staff! Everyone in this office is ridiculously friendly and willing to help with any and all questions/concerns. But the best thing about Dr. Gorin is the results he gets! I absolutely could not be happier with my results. I'd give 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Gorin's office! It's been about 6 months now since I've had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. He went above my expectations and made me feel like a normal woman, finally! The ladies in the front of the office were always kind and helpful with a genuine smile. The woman that administered the anesthesia was very informative, patient (I'm terrified of needles), and efficient. And, of course, Dr. Gorin was there with me every step of the way. I had MANY concerns, and he always addressed them quickly and thoroughly (I emailed him at all hours of the day, for months, and he always was quick to answer). I've recommended him to multiple friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have had two procedures performed by Dr, Gorin and his staff. I couldn't be more pleased. I had a tummy tuck about 4 years ago after having twins and 2 other children and losing 100 pounds. The results were nothing short of amazing. About 6 months ago I had a thigh lift to remove some excess skin. Again the results exceeded all expectations. I'm not going to lie, the recovery is no picnic but the staff at Dr. Gorins office are always there for you with any kind of support you might need. Dr. Gorin will see you as many times as you need to feel comfortable after the procedure. On a personal note at the age of 60,, I feel so good a almost feel guilty. Dr, Gorin and his staff helped me get to this point in so many ways. I finally possess what I already had.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Gorin and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They are all very nice and super laid back, so you feel very comfortable and welcome. Dr. Gorin makes a point to reach out to his patients personally to ensure that everything is going to smoothly. Aside from the warm atmosphere, Dr. Gorin does outstanding work! I had been wanting breast implants since I was in high school. After years of waiting and researching doctors, I finally found Dr. Gorin. For the first time in my adult life, I can actually say I LOVE my boobs! :-) They look AWESOME!!! He helped me find the perfect size for what I was trying to achieve for my frame. They are nice and large, but still natural looking! Now I have thrown out all my uncomfortable double padded bras and can rock a sports bra and feel sexy! :-) I'm VERY happy with my results, and if you're interesting in having a breast augmentation, I would definitely urge you to catch out Dr. Gorin! You will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I am a 5'8" 43 year old mother of three. I am a runner and enjoy exercising but could never get rid of the tummy that happened to me after three kiddos. I looked into mommy make-overs exhaustively both out of state and here in Oregon, watched blogs and videos for several years and went through the pre-work up stage with another doctor before choosing to proceed with Dr. Gorin. I really appreciated his frank manner and way of sharing information during my initial consult with him. He answered all of my questions and referred me to one of his previous patients to answer even more questions. It felt like a big deal to move forward while I'm still taking care of young children but I am so happy that I did. The procedure was done in his surgery center and I felt safe, comfortable and completely cared for during and after the operation. I have enjoyed all of my interactions with his staff. I'm thrilled with the results nine months later! I highly recommend visiting Dr. Gorin if you are considering a "mommy make-over."

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Tualatin, OR