Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Gorin

Dr. Gorin provides professional, compassionate, and thorough care. From the time of my first consultation to date (I’m 2 years post op) he has always been available via email, taken the time to listen and evaluate my specific case, given me realistic expectations and comprehensively explained my options/possible outcomes. I had Abdominal Liposuction 2 years ago and a revision 6 months ago. I was significantly overweight in my younger years, which means I had a lack of elasticity in my skin so we wanted to proceed with caution to avoid lumping the first time. I was thrilled with my first results and glad that I had done it but a year later I wanted to see if there was any more shaping he could do. We decided to go ahead with the revision and I have never felt better about my self-image! Dr. Gorin and his office staff have consistently delivered top quality service and timely appointments. All included in the original price quote. It is obvious that Dr. Gorin is passionate about quality and committed to excellent long term results and patient satisfaction. My experience is that Dr. Gorin and his office staff over deliver in every area and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I found Dr.Gorin through word of mouth from past patients of his who currently see the Dr that I work for. They had nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and his staff. I did my research and reached out via email and to my surprise he answered right away to answer my questions ( yes, he actually answers his own emails ) I decided to go ahead and make my consultation for my liposuction and was pleased with the entire process from check in to check out. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed with my appointment and never felt like he was trying to up-sell me on additional procedures. I did end up adding a Brazilian Butt Lift to my procedure but I was on the fence about that to begin with and figured since he's going to be doing the lipo anyway, why not! :) Having any sort of surgery can be very scary but I felt at ease with him and his staff, which made the process easier. I am sooo beyond happy with my results, and am looking forward to returning to him and having my tummy tuck done!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

There aren't enough nice things I could say about Dr. Gorin and his staff! Everyone in this office is ridiculously friendly and willing to help with any and all questions/concerns. But the best thing about Dr. Gorin is the results he gets! I absolutely could not be happier with my results. I'd give 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I can't believe all of the positive reviews. Gorin was friendly until he had my money then he was very rude on the day of surgery. The anesthesiologist was even worse; thought it would be funny to throw a fake punch at me, the level of unprofessionalism was appalling. Anesthesiologist even pretended to "miss" my vein 3 times while inserting the IV. This was even after he said my vein was plainly visible. All that would have been tolerable if he had just done a decent job on the lipo. The result was ragged and uneven. He said he couldn't do the upper abdominal area for some reason; I guess it was out of his skill level. The result was the left over fat actually casts a shadow over the lower part of my abdomen. I can't even go shirtless now because the surgery is so obvious. If you think this is a bogus story you can email me at irongiant.1000@yahoo.com and I'll send a picture of the results to you so you can see what your getting. I'm not kidding, this guy is the WORST. Also, his surgery looked like she had some of his procedures done to her face. She looked like a total clown.

Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's response
IronGiant.1000, As I described in my reply to your Yelp review previously, I sincerely apologize for your experience with my office staff and me. You had started out both reviews with ‘I can't believe all of the positive reviews.” As you now know, I treat all patients as if they were family. I hope that, after all of our interactions (after that yelp review) that you can now see why there are so many great reviews and so few, if any negative reviews. It pains me greatly when my patients are not happy with their results. My no-charge revision policy is in place specifically for this reason. It is never about the money with me. It is 100% about patient satisfaction and safety. Unfortunately, my hands are tied here since I am unable to describe to the other ratemd readers the sequence of events that lead to the positive resolution of this case for you. We were in such a great place after our last visit that I am surprised that this review is still an accurate reflection of your true feelings. I have never once asked a patient to modify or delete a review. The only reason I had asked you to do that here was that we had such a great resolution which, I assume, led you to voluntarily, without my request, modify the yelp review.. then, formally delete it (again, thanks so much for that . I have attempted to contact you a number of times without success. Please contact me at 503.692.7222 any time… or, email me at drgorin@gorinplasticsurgery.com.... Or, aarongorin@comcast.net 24/7/365 and I would love to have you return to my office to review your concerns in greater detail. You have instructed the Ratemds.com viewers to email you personally. I hope that is still an option. (Ps: I have never performed any facial procedures on any of my staff. I am hoping my RN does not see this review as she will take it very personally.)

Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's response
Additionally, as you know, I give all patients my cell number postop. Please call my cell phone 24/7/365 to arrange another visit to see if we can get you to a place where you want to be with the results.

Submitted April 22, 2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Gorin's office! It's been about 6 months now since I've had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. He went above my expectations and made me feel like a normal woman, finally! The ladies in the front of the office were always kind and helpful with a genuine smile. The woman that administered the anesthesia was very informative, patient (I'm terrified of needles), and efficient. And, of course, Dr. Gorin was there with me every step of the way. I had MANY concerns, and he always addressed them quickly and thoroughly (I emailed him at all hours of the day, for months, and he always was quick to answer). I've recommended him to multiple friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have had two procedures performed by Dr, Gorin and his staff. I couldn't be more pleased. I had a tummy tuck about 4 years ago after having twins and 2 other children and losing 100 pounds. The results were nothing short of amazing. About 6 months ago I had a thigh lift to remove some excess skin. Again the results exceeded all expectations. I'm not going to lie, the recovery is no picnic but the staff at Dr. Gorins office are always there for you with any kind of support you might need. Dr. Gorin will see you as many times as you need to feel comfortable after the procedure. On a personal note at the age of 60,, I feel so good a almost feel guilty. Dr, Gorin and his staff helped me get to this point in so many ways. I finally possess what I already had.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Gorin and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They are all very nice and super laid back, so you feel very comfortable and welcome. Dr. Gorin makes a point to reach out to his patients personally to ensure that everything is going to smoothly. Aside from the warm atmosphere, Dr. Gorin does outstanding work! I had been wanting breast implants since I was in high school. After years of waiting and researching doctors, I finally found Dr. Gorin. For the first time in my adult life, I can actually say I LOVE my boobs! :-) They look AWESOME!!! He helped me find the perfect size for what I was trying to achieve for my frame. They are nice and large, but still natural looking! Now I have thrown out all my uncomfortable double padded bras and can rock a sports bra and feel sexy! :-) I'm VERY happy with my results, and if you're interesting in having a breast augmentation, I would definitely urge you to catch out Dr. Gorin! You will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I am a 5'8" 43 year old mother of three. I am a runner and enjoy exercising but could never get rid of the tummy that happened to me after three kiddos. I looked into mommy make-overs exhaustively both out of state and here in Oregon, watched blogs and videos for several years and went through the pre-work up stage with another doctor before choosing to proceed with Dr. Gorin. I really appreciated his frank manner and way of sharing information during my initial consult with him. He answered all of my questions and referred me to one of his previous patients to answer even more questions. It felt like a big deal to move forward while I'm still taking care of young children but I am so happy that I did. The procedure was done in his surgery center and I felt safe, comfortable and completely cared for during and after the operation. I have enjoyed all of my interactions with his staff. I'm thrilled with the results nine months later! I highly recommend visiting Dr. Gorin if you are considering a "mommy make-over."

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I HEART MY NEW BOOBIES!!! Getting a boob job was on my wish list for years and years. When I was finally ready to get serious about this I started researching and asking around. I found Doctor Gorin online and rates as the top plastic surgeon in 2013. I am not a phone call lover so I shot an email to the office. Within FIVE minutes, I received a reply from Dr. Gorin HIMSELF, answering all my questions and answering questions I didn't know I had. He was attentive and extremely responsive and had one of his staff call me the next day to schedule and appointment. After my initial consult I was more than assured that this was not only the doctor for me, but the facility. His staff was all very knowledgeable and friendly and were always concerned with how I was doing and actually knew personal details about me. I wasn't just another patient, or another number. During the entire year and a half that I was saving money, Dr. Gorin and Team were always responsive and receptive to any questions or needs I had for pre-operative care, financing options, friendly advice and would get back to any of my questions almost immediately. Flash forward to October of 2014. I spent the better part of a year saving up for my procedure, talking ad nauseum to anyone that would listen to me and found that MANY MANY of my friends had gone to Dr. Gorin and I had complete boob envy. I am now 3 months post-op and can genuinely say that this was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I just got my pre and post op photos emailed to me by Dr. Gorin HIMSELF (15 minutes after my check up) and am totally amazed by the great job he did. I HEART MY NEW BOOBIES!! And if I ever decide I want to go back for any other cosmetic treatments (e.g. botox, fat freezing, etc.) I Will Definitely be returning to Dr. Gorin and his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gorin provides professional, compassionate, and thorough care. From the time of my first consultation to date (I’m 2 years post op) he has always been avail..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr.Gorin through word of mouth from past patients of his who currently see the Dr that I work for. They had nothing but good things to say about his pro..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my results and all the amazing help I received along the way. I feel so much more confident and am so thankful I was able to find Dr Gorin. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There aren't enough nice things I could say about Dr. Gorin and his staff! Everyone in this office is ridiculously friendly and willing to help with any and all..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe all of the positive reviews. Gorin was friendly until he had my money then he was very rude on the day of surgery. The anesthesiologist was even..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Gorin's office! It's been about 6 months now since I've had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. He went a..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two procedures performed by Dr, Gorin and his staff. I couldn't be more pleased. I had a tummy tuck about 4 years ago after having twins and 2 othe..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gorin and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They are all very nice and super laid back, so you feel very comfortable and welcome. Dr. Gorin makes a point..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 5'8" 43 year old mother of three. I am a runner and enjoy exercising but could never get rid of the tummy that happened to me after three kiddos. I loo..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I HEART MY NEW BOOBIES!!! Getting a boob job was on my wish list for years and years. When I was finally ready to get serious about this I started researching a..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gorin is the best ! I had saline breast implants in 1994 and had them removed in 2004 by the same Doctor that had put them in. Then in 2006 I had a brea..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Gorin and his staff was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend his work to anyone considering any type of cosmetic surgery!"

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gorin. Absolutely amazing!! I had a breast augmentation in 2014 and it was just a fantastic experience. I had many man..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I LOVE MY NEW EYES!! I first visited Dr. Gorin in 2011 to discuss the possibility of upper eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty). Dr. Gorin spent an hour with me d..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 28, 110 lbs, 5 ft 7 in. I did lots of research before landing on Dr. Gorin. He was by far the best surgeon I met with. He listened to my goals and prefe..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose to have a consultation with Dr. Gorin for my breast augmentation based on reviews and the content of his website. From the consult request through each ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Gorin is a an absolute genius! Him and his entire staff right down to his front desk girls make the experience that much more comfortable. He's detail o..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with my breast augmentation, Dr. Gorin and his staff were awesome. Dr. Gorin explained everything very well in human terms and had ..."

September 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Aaron" to "Aaron D."

October 20, 2013