Ratings for Dr. Bjorn Krane

My visit with Dr Krane was excellent. He was knowledgeable, answered all of my questions clearly and patiently, and gave me his impression of the EMG results at the end of my visit. He explained the assessment results very throughly and offered referrals for my next steps in dealing with the diagnosis. His style was warm, comfortable, professional and caring. If I have further issues that need his care, I would not hesitate to return to him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I met with Dr. Bjorn Krane and he was Knowledgeable on my issue I have been dealing with nephropathy for over 8 years and there was things he wanted to do that I have not been told before and Blood work that has not been told or done before I was impressed with his knowledge he is serous and to the point and I like that.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I was surprised when he answered the phone directly. He seems to handle all administrative functions directly. I didn't wait long, the exam was thorough and appropriate, and he communicated with my referring doctor promptly. I also received a complete report by mail.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Bjorn Krane came highly recommended by a doctor whom I trust. This was my first appointment. The exam seem very thorough and I look forward to the results.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I thought Dr. krane was a nice guy. I was late for my appt. because of crazy Seattle traffic and making a wrong turn. He still kept my appt and did a good exam. He sent me a good write up of my visit and his findings. The whole experience was good.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

He is transitioning to a new office and his staff is non-existent. He is doing it all. I felt he listened to me and determined a course of action that is hopeful. I liked his professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

A disgusting human being. I would never I my life go back to Dr. Krane he's disengaged, inattentive. This man writes down how I'm feeling on the back of pieces of papers I doubt he even has a record of me. He's a sad excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Without question, Dr. Krane is one of the most conceited and obnoxios individuuals I have ever had to deal with. After calling him with perfectly legitimate question about an upcoming visit for my disabled brother, I got a response that totlly shocked me. My sister and I were accused of improper care of him. We both have put our lives on hold for three years for him. We will continue to do so as needed. Greg Quinlan

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I had tingling up and down my right arm for months and physical therapy to cure a disc problem in my upper neck was getting me nowhere. A surgeon told me that I needed surgery (no surprise) and he would cut through my neck to fix the discs. Would have been out of commission for a couple of months and would have had to wear a neck brace. Then I went to see Dr. Krane who gave me the nerve test that always hurts with the needles and he also looked at the MRI results from earlier. He suggested that I try a strong new medication that could relax my damaged nerves and he prescribed a month's worth of medication. One month later and I was cured and completely without tingling in my arm or pain in my back. I really do not care about bedside manner or arrogance when it comes to medicine. Just get the job done and that is what Dr. Krane did. He is a hero as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Excellent doctor while seeing him, but now he won't refill my prescription without requiring me to go to a very expensive test that I all ready know won't work for me. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor that will give you excellent service and care throughout instead of only whne he can make more money of you.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Bjorn Krane's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2000)

GHI