Ratings for Dr. Gregory G. Magee

Dr. Magee's exam was thorough, he is extremely knowledgeable, and really listened to my concerns. I would strongly recommend him and his office staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Incorrect diagnosis (both my internist & another pulmonary specialist verified I have normal lungs & don't need any further treatment). As well his office "follow-ed-up" w/ me after 3 weeks of my taking a MRI,(i got same radiologist report after 2 days). What would happen if i were seriously ill?

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Magee is simply a wonderful doctor. He is one of those rare physicians who you would comfortably place your life in his hands with complete confidence. He is not only a brilliant physician, he is one of the kindest people on the planet. I wish we could rate him 7 stars.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr. Magee is the best doctor. He takes his time with patients and listens to what they have to say. He resolved a problem I had been having for months, so I can't say enough good things about him. I'm so glad I found him!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

This guy is the best doctor in NJ bar none. He is very knowledgeable and really takes his time with every patient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Magee is one of the most genuine people I have met. He takes the time to explain any medical condition or situation in simple layman terms. The nurses are kind and soothing; however, the rest of the office staff has a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, because of the lackluster performance of the office staff and messing up my billing on more than one occasion, I now go to another physician. It is a crying shame because Dr. Magee is a diamond of a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

When physicians use to make house calls they were called "GENTLEMEN", and Dr. Magee is our 2009 GENTLEMEN. HE IS WONDERFUL......

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

dr.gregory magee is the best. he is very knowlegable and has a wonderful bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Gregory G. Magee's Credentials

• Filipino

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=156981'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=156981'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014