Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Sporer

Dr Sporer gave me back my mobility! I was unable to walk or move it hour excruciating pain....Dr Sporer replaced my right hip and I immediately felt pain relief. I was up and walking on day 2 with zero pain ad have been ever since....Sporer is a phenomenal surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I had a total hip replacement in December 2011 by dr Scott sporer. I feel amazing, the recovery was very very fast. Dr sporer is a great great surgeon!!!!!!!! I really had no pain after the surgery . Dr sporer is very honest & you feel very comfortable talking to him. I met several people before my surgery that highly recommend dr sporer, and boy they were soooo right!!!!! I can't say enough about him!!!!!! I also would highly recommend dr sporer, he's my hero, I thank him for changing my life. Also he's staff is very nice. I want to thank everyone for a great experience & being so polite.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Needed my left knee replaced...5 years ago had my right knee replaced...slow painful recovery...Dr. Sporer was recommended to me..Minimally invasive surgery..fantastic, fast recovery...Central Du Page Hospital was great..like a hotel..and good food.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

i had both hips replaced 5 months apart and the results were fantastic. i got my life back.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

The ladies at the fron are very RUDE...The Dr. S Sporer is very short and does not give you a positive feeling about what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Great experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Sporer literally gave me my life back by performing a successful total knee replacement. After 3 unsuccessful surgeries with my prior doctor, I was skeptible about seeing any ortho. Dr. Sporer has restored my confidence in doctors. I know I'll need a knee replacement in the coming years on the other knee - I have no qualms about having Dr. Sporer do it. Thanks, Dr. Sporer!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Scott M. Sporer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal