Ratings for Dr. Lee S. Halpern

I have always felt Dr. Halpern has tended to my concerns and spent adiquate time – staff is also very nice

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

After being diagnosed with endometriosis I decided not to do the lupron that she recommended. The side effects were WAY to drastic for a 17 year old! My mother and I both researched other options and had her nurse ask because out appointment was 3 months later! She only works with lupron and will not take any other option and since I decided not to do that she didn't want me as a patient. Her staff is AMAZING and I never had to wait long. She wasn't that helpful but her staff helped in major ways!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Halpern is knowledgeable and helpful. However, i often feel rushed during visits and that I'm not always listened to. But, she's proactive and didn't make me try to concieve a whole year before recommending treatment-which I feel is a good thing. I almost always wait at least 15 minutes before being called back.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

I went to see Dr. Halpern after my miscarriage. I visited her at her office in Holy Redeemer Hospital. I was upset that she appeared to me to be uncaring and indifferent.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Lee S. Halpern's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)