Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Davison

Dr. Davison is an excellent doctor. He is caring and very nice and personable. He is very knowledgeable and informative. I am so glad that he is my doctor and appreciate all he has done for me. My surgery went well and I am thankful to him for all he has done including all follow up visits.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

This man saved my life!!! In addition to his expertise, had no issue trusting him!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Excellent doctor, appreciate his time and attention to details.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Davison took excellent care of our daughter! She was having severe chest pain (she has previously had heart surgery when she was a young child) and after completing college and graduate school despite the pain, she eventually decided to see a surgeon and after a number of different diagnoses, she landed in Dr. Davison’s office. After spending a few visits monitoring her pain and determining the cause, he eventually performed a minimally invasive surgery that appears to have solved her problem. Unlike some of the previous surgeons we have encountered, Dr. Davison is very thorough! We are extremely thankful for this. What made our experience even better was that Dr. Davison is personable. My daughter is not a huge fan of the hospital (which is why we went with her in the first place), but even she turned out to be a fan of Dr. Davison and is thankful for the extra care he provided from her first visit to the last.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008