Ratings for Dr. Robin L. Birns

The front desk lady is horrible. Rude to everyone and acts like you are bothering her ALWAYS! They cancelled my appointment becuase the doctors went out of town then when I tried to reschedule was told "sorry they are going on vacation now so cannot until next year". I explained that my insurance was changing and they cancelled to begin with so they should try to accomodate and was told too bad, nothing they can do.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Robin and Brad are great dentists and sweet and caring people, it feels like family when you go. They know your names and always ask about your family, etc. Although Susan who runs the office is tough, she is GREAT at her job and actually a VERY nice lady, she just has a lot to do and does it well. I moved recently but was a patient for over 20 years. I wish I could still use them!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I really like the Dentist, but the staff member who makes the appointments and mans the front desk has no warmth or courtesy. I am considering changing dentists because of this unpleasant woman.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr.robin and brad are both gentle and know what to do.they have a lab on premesis and their staff is also friendly.this is my opinion and I have recommended them to my closest relatives and other

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

The best of the best. Need extra TLC and patience? Concerned about infections, processes? Want the most up-to-date science? She is the absolute best. I have been her patient for twenty years.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2005