Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Colgrove

Can't say enough about Dr. Colgrove and his staff. I've had 2 breast augmentations and he corrected my thigh area from coolscultping done at another doctor. He enlarged and then reduced by breasts with a 4 year period. I wanted them smaller to accommodate my active lifestyle. Both had fabulous results. My indented thigh now looks normal thanks to a fat transfer. It says a lot when you see the same staff and they actually have nice things to say about him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

OMG!!!!!!!! When I say I am extremely beyond happy and satisfied. I just finish talking to Dr. Colgrove of him calling to check on me. I could not stop thanking him. First can you believe I'm up typing I been up since left which was after 12 noon today. My surgery was 8 am this morning. I'm sitting in my processing my clients files. I have had 5 prior surgeries in my lifetime two major and I have NEVER been able to this before. All my friends are calling like did you have the surgery lol. When I tell you the best anesthesiologist I have ever met. My Nurse Heather was the best absolutely loved her. The entire staff is Amazing!!!! All The nurses are just warm hearted people. Once Dr. Colgrove came in the room and explained everything in detail all my fear went away because the nurse, anesthesiologist I think (Gregory) made me feel like i was in good hands. Everyone has been telling me how good I look but I am swollen right now but I can see he did a excellent job. My friend refer me to Dr. Colgrove and I'm so happy she did. And the esthetician Quincy is amazing! She did a dermaplaning on my face the day before and my face looks amazing I started getting compliments everywhere i went that day. So I get to continue to see the staff once a month because I will be changing esthetician to her. I can go on and on how amazing this experience was I will post pics soon I have fat grafting done to my skinny legs lol. But I feel great and very happy with my results even swollen. Thank you Dr. Colgrove and staff you are truly amazing!! Love you guys!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Amazing and beautiful results, excellent staff and surgeon! From my consultation through surgery and the past year, I have always had a top notch experience. Dr Colgrove performed a breast lift and enhancement and the results are beautiful and natural looking. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I loved Dr. Colgrove and my results. The staff were attentive and friendly. The surgery center was clean and high tech. I felt very comfortable with my decision to choose Dr. Colgrove. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Colgrove and his entire staff. I am a 33 year old mom of 4, and he captured exactly what I wanted in my Breast Augmentation. I went with the Ideal Implants, and they are exactly what I wanted and I feel like I look very natural. I can't say how happy I am with my results, and with the entire process. My surgery went so smoothly, the recovery was very easy, and I am so glad I did this! From day one, Dr. Colgrove and his staff made me feel comfortable, important, and always made me feel like they had time to listen to me and answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I had Breast augmentation 17 years ago and recently had my second surgery May 2017. I had the Ideal implants , Dr Colgrove is one of the few surgeons who. use this new implant. Dr. Colgrove is professional, informative and does phenomenal work with great results. I am so happy with my recovery and the outcome of my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Colgrove and his awesome Staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I received a breast augmentation from Dr. Colgrove this past June. I am about 6 months post op now and I am SO happy with my results. I wouldn't change a thing. I had been wanting a breast augmentation for a long time and I finally decided to do it. Dr. Colgrove is very knowledgable and has a ton of experience. What really sold me was his staff. Everyone from the nurses to the front office were always so friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Last summer I referred to Dr. Colgrove at Vinings Surgery Center in Atlanta for a breast augmentation consultation. I felt quite doubtful about the breast augmentation surgery and didn't really know what I wanted to do with my breast. Dr. Colgrove and his team gently helped me out through my uncertainty giving me all necessary information and answering all questions. I felt very welcomed and taken care of by this highly professional team. It considerably helped me with getting more confidence and making choices. After recommendations given by Dr. Colgrove I chose silicone implants that have been placed in the skin crease underneath the breast. The scars are small and almost invisible now. So I am very happy with the choice of incision. Because of the different size of my natural breasts I have got silicone implant of 475 ml in my left breast and 500 ml in my right one. I also have fairly thin breast tissues, and Dr. Colgrove advised me to place implants under the muscle. The result was over all expectation! My breasts have got a natural look, size and shape that fit my body perfectly. I haven't got any complication neither during breast augmentation surgery nor on postoperative period. My breasts feel soft, and I don't have any problem neither during sleeping on my chest nor working out. I am personally very grateful to Dr. Colgrove for a great job he did with me and for making my dream to come true! I am also very grateful to his team for all support and care. I would especially like to mention the nurse Robin who took care of me both before and after the surgery and was so kind and caring to me. I am very happy with the result and will highly recommend Dr. Colgrove for breast augmentation surgery!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had the thermiva procedure done for leakage issues and to help with pleasure during intimacy. I immediately noticed a difference with both, and as I did the sequence of treatments the results became more apparent. I have not had leakage issues since, and I have noticed more pleasure during intimacy. Carla did a wonderful job. She made me feel completely at ease and conversed with me the whole time which made the time fly by. She even remembered our conversations every time I went in which let me know she actually listened to me. I highly recommend Carla doing this procedure on others who have the same issues. They were also the most affordable as well as i reseached many other places for pricing which is a super plus for those on limited incomes such as myself. Thanks Carla for everything. I will definitely be back for any surgical needs I have in the future.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Colgrove was referred to me my a co-worker and I must say it's the best referral I ever received. He staff is extremely courteous and my consultation appointment was extremely comforting because I really did not know what to expect. Needless to say, I am extremely satisfied with my breast augmentation very little scarring at all. What I loved the most is that he has his own facility to do the surgeries connected to his practice. I would highly recommend this him for all your cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Robert A. Colgrove's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1981)

MVP Health