Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Herman

Dr Herman was wonderful. He talked to me during my procedure, keeping me very calm. He and his staff were very caring from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I had a very good experience. Dr Herman is a great doctor. My procedure went smoothly with no complications. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

DR Herman made me feel very comfortable and had wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I think Dr Herman and staff are the best there is anywhere. Would recommend to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I was very grateful for my care at Eisenhower. I had a very narrow artery that Doctor Herman skillfully inserted a wire through. I was frightened not ever having this performed. He was so attentive and caring as was all his staff. I highly recommend Eisenhower Medical Center and especially Doctor Brian Herman.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I was given wonderful care by Dr Herman and his staff. I had a lot of anxiety before my procedure but instantly felt at ease after talking with him. He was very thorough and answered all my and my family questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I had exceptional care by Dr Herman. He was very kind and spent a great deal of time with me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I felt very comfortable under the care of Dr Herman. I had many questions and he took the time to answer them before my procedure. The nurse was also very compassionate. I highly recommend the staff at Eisenhower.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I received great care from Dr Herman and his staff. My appointment was made within a matter of days upon my symptoms. I highly recommend Eisenhower Center.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr Herman was very nice, Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable in the latest technology. The entire staff took great care of me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Brian K. Herman's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA