Ratings for Dr. Theodore T. Kim
My family has been seeing Dr. Kim for years. I feel very fortunate to have found such a kind, caring doctor to entrust with the care of my kids and myself. I have been receiving asthma and allergy treatment for years and consider Dr. Kim a top notch doctor who is willing to do what it takes to treat underlying causes of symptoms.
We found Dr. Kim after searching for a local allergy doctor who was able to give our daughter the UKnow Peanut test. Dr. Kim was the only doctor in our area who knew about this new test which years ago was not widely given or even heard of . We are thankful to have found a doctor who is so knowledgeable and aware of the latest tests and treatments for seasonal and food allergies. We feel our children are in good hands with Dr. Kim. Also, his staff could not be more wonderful. So friendly and kind, especially when it comes to allergy shots and prick tests.
I cannot find another doctor and staff who are so competent, caring and compassionate. Unfailingly polite, I love the fact that when I have to call, I don't get a disembodied recorded voice, but a real person. Every time I have gone in the staff is happy, smiling and make even waiting a pleasurable experience. Dr. Kim is one of the ever rarer old world doctor's who talks, never seems rushed or harried and actually takes the time to explain things. Wish all doctors offices were so nice
- Our appointment is 4pm Monday afternoon - The waiting room was crowded, at least 12 people besides us. Not sure how a single doctor handle all these patients at one time, even assuming only half of them are patients. And not surprisingly, the doctor was 20 minutes late (not bad actually) and he was in a rush to get out (bad). What he told us – we already knew – less than 10 minutes “consultation” costs $295?! He does not have much to offer if you don't have questions to ask. Maybe because there are too many patients waiting! - Not sure how the rating on this website so high. We chose this dr because of the high rating. Very disappointed. - Staff is nice. There are videos to watch during the skin test. Helpful to kids.
I have gone to this Doctor and get allergy shots there. To the previous poster I think the staff are very helpful and very responsible. I also know that they don't schedule apts. for allergy shot and that we are told to call before we come for allergy shots. The staff and Dr. are very compassionate and competent.
Dr. Theodore T. Kim's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
- George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
Publications & Research
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Top Urgent Care Centers in Chantilly, VA
Find a Doctor by Specialty
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Doctor
- Emergency Room Doctor
- Endodontist (root canal)
- Family Doctor / G.P.
- Gynecologist (OBGYN)
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Internist / Geriatrician
- Massage Therapist (registered or licensed)
- View all Specialties >
Top Allergists / Immunologists
#1 of 3
#2 of 3
#3 of 3