Ratings for Dr. Theodore T. Kim

Always professional and fun! I love coming here to get my shots. Dr. Kim is always helpful and takes his time during appt to answer all questions and review.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Love coming here! Everyone is so kind and helpful and is very understanding of my crazy teaching schedule. They have been nothing but professional.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Kim and the team at Allergy Partners have been great! They're professional, kind and caring! My son is doing the oral immunotherapy for peanuts and they've been amazing - providing timely advice along the way when we've had any issues whatsoever. I'd highly recommend Dr. Kim!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Kim and his staff are great--professional and friendly! I am so glad my son goes for OIT-peanut.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Kim and the staff are great. My son and I have both been going here for years and wouldn't think about going anywhere else. I've been to a half dozen different clinics over the years during my time in the military, and I have to say that Dr. Kim and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Even though Dr. Kim is the only doctor in the office, it is very efficient and personable. The office staff and nurses know who each patient is and takes the time to get to know each patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Very kind, professional Doctor and staff. He is extremely knowledgable and was able to bring my asthma under control when others could not.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

My family has been seeing Dr. Kim for years. I feel very fortunate to have found such a kind, caring doctor to entrust with the care of my kids and myself. I have been receiving asthma and allergy treatment for years and consider Dr. Kim a top notch doctor who is willing to do what it takes to treat underlying causes of symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

We found Dr. Kim after searching for a local allergy doctor who was able to give our daughter the UKnow Peanut test. Dr. Kim was the only doctor in our area who knew about this new test which years ago was not widely given or even heard of . We are thankful to have found a doctor who is so knowledgeable and aware of the latest tests and treatments for seasonal and food allergies. We feel our children are in good hands with Dr. Kim. Also, his staff could not be more wonderful. So friendly and kind, especially when it comes to allergy shots and prick tests.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I cannot find another doctor and staff who are so competent, caring and compassionate. Unfailingly polite, I love the fact that when I have to call, I don't get a disembodied recorded voice, but a real person. Every time I have gone in the staff is happy, smiling and make even waiting a pleasurable experience. Dr. Kim is one of the ever rarer old world doctor's who talks, never seems rushed or harried and actually takes the time to explain things. Wish all doctors offices were so nice

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Theodore T. Kim's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Banner Health