Ratings for Dr. Jerry D. Vandel

I don't have anything specifically negative or positive to say about Dr. Vandel, except that I stopped seeing him years ago because I found him to be rather mediocre. I remember being in an examination room with him when he was called out for something; when he came back, he had no recollection of what we had been discussing.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

The positive responses below are very true. He has been my primary doctor for a number of years. I always tell him, "Please don't retire because I can't imagine having another primary doctor." Every member of my family living in Austin has Dr. Vandel as their primary doctor. We think of him as one of the family and love him as such.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Vandel has been my doctor since 1988. He's wonderful and so are his staff. He spends time and listens to you and answers all of your questions. He is a highly skilled practitioner with an extensive knowledge of medicine.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Vandel for many years. He is a great doctor: very careful and thorough in his examinations. He is incredibly patient and willing to consider all the possible treatment options. He always explains the diagnosis and treatment to me carefully. His staff is also very competent and pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Vandel and have done so to various people who have asked.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Vandel attentively LISTENS to me and honestly CONSIDERS what I say. He is a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Jerry D. Vandel's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't have anything specifically negative or positive to say about Dr. Vandel, except that I stopped seeing him years ago because I found him to be rather med..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The positive responses below are very true. He has been my primary doctor for a number of years. I always tell him, "Please don't retire because I can't imagi..."

September 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=156829'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014