Ratings for Dr. Julie S. Bortolotti

I went to Dr. Bortolotti when Ashe was at her former clinic( which was dark and uninviting with rude staff) and she helped me tremendously with my blood sugar, thyroid and depression issues. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I started seeing an endocrinologist and did not see her for a few years. Now she is at her new UT Bayshore clinic and I have seen her twice recently. She is a wonderful doctor and I plan on seeing her now, rather than driving to the medical center.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I first saw Dr. b at Family Doktor. Loved her, the office, not so much. Followed Dr. Bortolotti to UT Bayshore when she transferred, Love her, love this facility. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My first appointment was Dr. B's first at this new location. I did wait nearly 30 minutes in the exam room because they were giving her the rundown of their procedures. Grrr. However, I have been back 4-5 more times, usually wait 5-10 minutes after appointment time to exam room. Nurse does her things and within 5 minutes of nurse leaving room Dr. B comes in, smiling, hand extended, making me feel like she knows me and cares. She even remembers past conservations we've had! Appointments are readily available but am sure once word gets out how good she is, it will get harder! Highly recommend Dr. Bortolotti. I Finally found my Doctor! Took 20 years!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Bortolotti is a great Dr., however her staff is awful. You can't get ahold of anybody in person when you call, and when you do, they are not pleasant or helpful whatsoever. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Bortolotti for since 2004 and love her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Everyone knows that after age 30, things start to come up, lol! Being in overall good health, she takes every single of my "over 30" concerns to heart, and does what it takes to make me feel at ease. She is very thorough, very patient, and explains things so that its eay to understand. The only complaint I have is that sometimes I have to wait in the patient room up to 20 minutes before she comes in.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Wonderful doctor who is willing to take as much time as necessary with each patient, yet somehow manages to stay on schedule. Very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Bortolotti for years. She's bright, punctual and very up to date on modern medicine.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I love Dr. Julie. She is so kind and caring. I am disappointed that her staff has changed though. Her nurse is rude and unkempt. At my last visit she had her sick child at the nurse desk with her who was rude also. I may be switching to Dr. Hartig who I saw once for emergeny visit and was great. Would probably still see Dr. Julie if not for her staff. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

The doctor and her staff - and other drs in the office group- are ALWAYS prompt, caring, knowledgable and leave me, and my family, feeling like we are their only concern in the world. After seven years with this group, we could not ask for better doctor care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Julie S. Bortolotti's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1999)