Ratings for Dr. Niall Buckley

If I could give a zero star I would. I made an appt because I was in a lot of pain and had a large bump on my stomach. He felt my stomach and told me to go home and take a pregnancy test, even though I told him I just had my period. I went to ER right after as I was in severe pain and not getting anywhere with him. I got an ultrasound and it was determine I had a 16 CM benign tumor wrapped around my ovaries. The results were sent to his office the next day after ultrasound. However, I didn’t get a call from his office until I was in the hospital recovering from urgent surgery (SEVEN weeks later). Thankfully I went to the ER that day and escalated things on my own, because god knows where they would have gone on his watch. When I brought up my concerns with his staff they handled it extremely unprofessionally. I surely hope they’re not holding other patients results as long as they did with mine. I could have lost both of my ovaries in my twenties. I have since found a new doctor and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I hear he's a heavy drinker every evening so probably shouldnt even be practising anymore. He's a danger!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

In 2010 I was feeling increasingly worse during the course of the spring and summer seasons. I pleaded with Dr. Buckley to help me as I felt as though I was gravely ill. Turns out I was on the verge of an aortic aneurism and subsequently required open heart surgery. I was truly at death door and didn't know it. I could not get Dr. Buckley to do anything, no testing, no touching nor any examination. I have a class 1 license and require a medical every 5 years. the medical and an echo gram due to another Doctor recognising I had a heart murmur and his further investigation is the only reason I am alive today. I did no t appreciate how Buckley abandoned his patients in Windsor without considering or caring how he was leaving them unattended. Great guy if you want to talk about him and how wonderful he thinks he is. I think I would rather go without a Doctor than to continue with a insensitive narcissistic one.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Buckley treated my mother for 5 years seeing her a weekly basis at a seniors residence. On each visit he would take her blood pressure, listen to her heart & read the newspaper. She had been on heart medication when he first started seeing her & over the course of the 5 years never once sent her to a cardiologist (despite having constant low blood pressure) to see if she needed a change in her medication. I had noticed a change in mom's breathing over a few weeks & had called Dr. Buckley's office twice & asked him to listen to her breathing on his next visit. After 2 more home visits I finally gave up & brought my mom to emergency where they diagnosed congestive heart failure. Two weeks later Dr. Buckley left his practice in Windsor. If my mother has proper medical care from Dr. Buckley she would probably be alive today. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Buckley is awful. He has never once taken my blood pressure despite it being an indicator of how effective my medication is. He dismisses all of my problems yet thinks it is necessary to ask me to come back every 4 weeks to check in. No thanks! Obviously in it for the pay cheque.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Buckley was very dismissive. He blamed all of my health issues on my weight (including what turned out to be allergies) and ended up causing me so much anxiety that I never went back. It was 5 years before I needed to see a doctor bad enough that I found a new one. I wouldn't reccommended Buckley to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Great Doctor, has great communication skills. He will take the time to explain results and he is a very caring Doctor

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Very off putting m did not answer my question seemed confused during the whole visit

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Only watches the clock for billing units. I didn't chose him. My doctor retired. Really trying to find another one. He does not have good patient manners and he actually creeps me out. They won't give me a female doctor for some reason.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

He takes time to get to know you. Is respectful, not dismissive at all. Really like him!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016