Ratings for Dr. John Sacha

Dr Sacha treated me for over six months. He was kind, cautious and compassionate. He was in my mind a good doctor. He did two sets of injections and I was impressed by his professionalism espically around my more in depth treatments. I had no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Pompous. Check! Arrogant. Check! Full of himself. Check! RUN, don't walk away from this clown. He must have some nasty poker debts as I am getting billed for things he allegedly did 2 1/2 years ago. This man is a thief! Abosolutely AWFUL at keeping honest notes. My guess is he has a stack of aging files on his desk and he just enters whatever he pleases. His fabricated report to my attorney ruined my lawsuit and reduced the settlement from mid 6 figures to low 5 figures. I say again, RUN, don't walk away from this self serving sorry excuse of a human being.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

This place is a royal joke!!! And because of this place or maybe not even the place but one "dr" in particular.... he has an obsessive gambling addiction, and my life has been royally screwed! I'm 23yo and physically disabled. At the age of 17 I hurt my back, and they refused to do any type of imaging done for over a year! He continued to call me a liar, and a drug seeker! When I never even got any type of narcotics nor did i ever ask for any!!! All I asked was for an mri to see what was wrong. When they finally agreed to do scans after i had to threaten them they saw I was not a liar or drug seeker but i was truly in pain from 4 herniated discs and compression that was being done to my nerve which now i also have nerve damage down BOTH of my legs. Now that I am being treated by an AWESOME pain team not these jokes they have told me countless of times if they would have taken action the day I went in for my first appointment and not waited over a year things would not be as bad as they are today!!! I would never recommend this place to even my worst enemy.... Not to mention at all of the locations you would go in for your set appointment and they'd keep you in pain waiting for over an hour sometimes almost 2!!! Just in the waiting room. Then take you back to the room to wait for another 30 minutes. So if you're reading this and considering going here.... please don't, turn back now....

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I have seen this arrogant scumbag for one half of a year. He is so full of himself and only himself that he is impossible to be around. In my case he looked at my MRI and prceeded to tell me all about my issues and that he would fix me. After experiencing one of his miracle injections that didn't give me any relief it was time to do what he apparently does best 'drug em up and shut em up' what an arrogant jerk..

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Complete jerk. He writes his own good reviews no doubt. He is going to pay for his evil treatment of patients. It is a criminal offense to lie in a patients medical record. He irk for insurance companies. It is time to finally outwit this evil joke of a doctor and evil greedy insurance companies.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

There is a reason this doctor is regarded as evil...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Sacha writes good reviews about himself. He is a very dishonest doctor. That does not men he lacks intelligence, that's what makes it worse. He knows he is wrong. If you were to die under his care he could care less. He has a crappy overweight staff and he is quite unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr Sasha for 2 yrs. he was the third dr I saw with my chronic back pain from a previous car accident. No one else could could help me. Only gave me more pain meds. He knew immediately what was wrong. I had a ruptured disk that had caused damage to my nerve. Dr Sasha Referred me to a wonderful surgeon to remove the disk. It has been 3 months since my surgery and I still see Dr. Sasha regulary. He also helped me get off most of the pain meds I was on. I finally feel normal again. He is a great doctor and knew exactly was what was wrong when other drs didn't.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Be advised that the rating below was most likely left by Dr. Sacha himself, his second wife or dishonest, fast turning staff. He is not liked by ANYONE. He is well known a s a LIFE RUINER because he is one. If you are injured on the job and are innocently sent to see Dr. Sacha WATCH OUT! You should also be very cautious of any doctor who sends you to him. Everyone knows what a Scam-bag he is!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to him and it was for something very routine and simple, now I am almost totally disabled. his doctor really does NOT care about anything but his own well being and flashy lifestyle. He is an arrogant, abusive, braggadocios bore. He will literally talk more about himself on and appointment than you! It sucks that medicine has gotten so bad. GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!! Use extreme caution. The only FAKE is Sacha!!!! There are MANY true stories of honest, good, sober people with worse lives after innocently being 'treated' by Sacha.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Sacha has been treating me for almost 5 yrs. He is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. I don't know who these people are talking so poorly about BUT IT IS NOT the Dr Sacha who treats me. He is no bs type of doctor and he can spot a fake a mile away. Yes he is an an insurance doc BUT he won my case for me. Had my idiot attorney listened to what was told he needed to ask it would have been a bigger win. Attorneys don't like him because he sees when its a scam. Go in be respectful and intelligent and he will treat you the same.

Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. John Sacha's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente