Ratings for Dr. Marcello Sammarone

Dr.Sammaron is a miracle worker. He is a compassionate person that wants will Always put his patient. He's a miracle worker. I was in constant pain every single day for the last 4 yrs. I've been to Multiple doctors n all I got was s pill for pain which I was taken 4 times a day.... I had No quality of life. That is until I found Dr.Sammaron n he treated me instead of just giving me pain meds. With my very first round of spinal injections today's No longer needed to live my life in pain. No more pain medication. I'm finally once again living life instead of dreading it. Thank you Dr. Sammaron for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Excellent doctor! Dr. Sammarone cares about his patients and determines the cause of the pain rather than just writing a prescription for pain medication. He talks with you and explains the best treatment for you. I am so thankful that he was able to relieve excruciating back pain that other doctors were not able to.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Excellent experience. Relief of pain and worry. Worth the time that it takes just to feel relief in my body. Tightness diminishes throughout my muscles. Easier motion with my back and neck areas.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sammarone for almost a year now and after his injections in my lower back and neck, he changed my life! His staff is friendly, professional and helpful, the office is clean, and located on route 46 in a building with lots of parking. The dr is very compassionate and caring, he takes his time and does not rush you like some do. It's not a assembly line kind of place, you get individualized attention, not a long wait time, and usually you can get an appointment without having to wait weeks upon weeks. If you are looking for a "pill pusher" pain management dr, this is NOT for you! If you are looking for a pain management Dr who will take his time and actually try his best to manage your pain then you won't be disappointed. Joseph B.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Questo dottore mi ha risolto il mal di schiena che avevo per piu' di 2 mesi. Lo consiglio a chiunque abbia problemi di schiena, Mario M

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I went to see my orthopedic surgeon Dr. Petrucelli. My complaint was a sharp pain in my left shoulder. Upon further examination Dr. Petrucelli explaining me he thought it was my neck that was the problem. He then took an x-ray of my neck and asked if I was in a car accident? Dr. Petrucelli then showed me my x-ray and told me my neck was a mess. Two weeks prior he started sharing his office in Succasunna New Jersey with Dr.Sammarone a pain management specialist. Dr. Petrucelli my orthopedic surgeon for nearly 10 years recommended me to Dr. Sammarone for pain management. He explained surgery should be the last option on your neck. I had never heard of or knew what a pain management was but if Dr. Petrucelli was recommending it to me I knew it had to be something positive. I did some homework on Dr. Sammarone and found his high ratings and experience what is beyond expectation. A nurse who went to school with my mother years ago recommended him highly as she knew his reputation and expertise from St. Barnabas in Livingston NJ. Pain management is a step-by-step treatment that sometimes works right away and sometimes take patients to find the right combination of treatments. During my treatment Dr. Sammarone his staff and the staff at West Morris Surgical Ctr. in Succasunna made me comfortable and listen to my every want and need. Kate Atkinson the patient liaison between the insurance companies and myself make insurance process painless. I wish I could include a picture of my x-ray here and also tell you that I am pain free now. This was all Dr. Sammarone listening to my concerns caring about my feelings and treating my pain until it was gone. Dr. Sammarone truly cares about the comfort and well-being of his patients for beyond anything else. When I saw him today he took great pride and cared very much that I told him now did you treated my pain successfully. I can only recommend if you are looking for a pain management specialist you look no further than Dr. Sammarone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I never heard of "pain management" before my primary doctor recommended it for my chronic pain. In researching appropriate professionals, Dr. Marcello Sammarone stood out by virtue of his board certifications, extensive education five-star ratings and very satisfied clients. During our first meeting Dr. Sammarone was as personable as he was patient, identified the causes of my discomfort and explained the options to me in very simple terms I could understand. We embarked on a treatment plan; thanks to his skills, expertise and meticulous attention to detail, I became pain-free immediately following my first procedure. . I was amazed. What a positive difference he made in my quality of life! If you're living with the debilitating effects of chronic pain, do yourself a favor and call Dr. Sammarone's office to arrange a consultation. His five-star rating is well-deserved! Frances F.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Sammarone is very easy to talk to and has a sense of empathy and compassion that is not often found among many doctors. I travel over 2 hours to see him. He has no nurses or physician assistants or other doctors but he sees all his patients himself and I think is great because he gets to know your pain better. He is extremely knowledgeable and qualified and treats you like his own family member. The 3 procedures I had were successful and my sciatic pain disappeared! Dr Sammarone encourages looking at all options available before resorting to surgery. I am so glad he did this because I am now pain free and did not have to go through the trauma of surgery. Dr Sammarone listens to you and has amazing bedside manners. He is a rare breed among the medical community. He takes his time and thoroughly examines you, and explains everything he's doing in the process. He is such a great guy and he truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. Robert S. On top of this, his staff is just as nice as he is. Robert S.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Sammarone by my primary-care physician over 1 years ago, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Dr. Sammarone is very compassionate and professional. His staff is very polite, respectful, patient and very organized. After my car accident I have undergone procedures in my back and neck with great results. I am off the narcotics now and I feel a new person living a normal life! Dr. Sammarone thoroughly explained each step of the procedure(s) to me, took care to ensure I was comfortable during surgery, as well as providing outstanding post-operative care. Definitely the best experience I’ve had with any doctor. He is an exceptional doctor, as well as a great person I never hesitate in recommending him to family and friends! (My husband is also a patient!). Mary P.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I cannot recommend Dr. Sammarone highly enough. He has always been very compassionate and spends time explaining anything I asked him in very simple ways. I had great results from his procedures for my back and neck problems. I never hesitate in recommending Dr. Sammarone to my family and friends! And I did. Lastly but not least, his staff ( including Karen) deliver exceptional customer service in my opinion UNMATCHED by any other doctor I ever went before! Erik L.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Marcello Sammarone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Libero Univ Degli Studi G D'Annunzio, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Chieti (Grad. 1983)