You may also like

Rate Dr. Marcello Sammarone

Dr. Marcello Sammarone's Ratings

I never heard of "pain management" before my primary doctor recommended it for my chronic pain. In researching appropriate professionals, Dr. Marcello Sammarone stood out by virtue of his board certifications, extensive education five-star ratings and very satisfied clients.
During our first meeting Dr. Sammarone was as personable as he was patient, identified the causes of my discomfort and explained the options to me in very simple terms I could understand. We embarked on a treatment plan; thanks to his skills, expertise and meticulous attention to detail, I became pain-free immediately following my first procedure. . I was amazed. What a positive difference he made in my quality of life!
If you're living with the debilitating effects of chronic pain, do yourself a favor and call Dr. Sammarone's office to arrange a consultation. His five-star rating is well-deserved!

Frances F.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Sammarone is very easy to talk to and has a sense of empathy and compassion that is not often found among many doctors. I travel over 2 hours to see him. He has no nurses or physician assistants or other doctors but he sees all his patients himself and I think is great because he gets to know your pain better.
He is extremely knowledgeable and qualified and treats you like his own family member. The 3 procedures I had were successful and my sciatic pain disappeared!
Dr Sammarone encourages looking at all options available before resorting to surgery. I am so glad he did this because I am now pain free and did not have to go through the trauma of surgery. Dr Sammarone listens to you and has amazing bedside manners. He is a rare breed among the medical community. He takes his time and thoroughly examines you, and explains everything he's doing in the process. He is such a great guy and he truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. Robert S.
On top of this, his staff is just as nice as he is.
Robert S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Sammarone by my primary-care physician over 1 years ago, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Dr. Sammarone is very compassionate and professional. His staff is very polite, respectful, patient and very organized.
After my car accident I have undergone procedures in my back and neck with great results. I am off the narcotics now and I feel a new person living a normal life!
Dr. Sammarone thoroughly explained each step of the procedure(s) to me, took care to ensure I was comfortable during surgery, as well as providing outstanding post-operative care. Definitely the best experience I’ve had with any doctor. He is an exceptional doctor, as well as a great person
I never hesitate in recommending him to family and friends! (My husband is also a patient!).
Mary P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I cannot recommend Dr. Sammarone highly enough. He has always been very compassionate and spends time explaining anything I asked him in very simple ways. I had great results from his procedures for my back and neck problems. I never hesitate in recommending Dr. Sammarone to my family and friends! And I did. Lastly but not least, his staff ( including Karen) deliver exceptional customer service in my opinion UNMATCHED by any other doctor I ever went before!
Erik L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I am writing this review for my mom who is not computer literate. My mom has had back pain for several years. I have taken her to several chiropractors, an acupuncturist, and for physical therapy. Some of these therapies have mildly helped but it only lasted for a few days at most. A surgeon recommended surgery but she refused. A co-worker recommended Dr. Sammarone to me and so I scheduled an appointment for her that day. He was very kind, patient and took his time with us. We followed his advice and she has no back pain 7 months later. My Mom and I thank you tremendously Dr. Sammarone !!!!
Pat L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Thanks to Dr Sammarone-I feel like I have my life back. Physical activities I couldn't do for the last 3-4 years , I can do again. My ongoing, chronic lower back pain is gone and if it returns I will be calling the good Doctor again, as I know I will find relief. If you are in pain, or feel hopeless about your condition, call this doctor RIGHT now. It has changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Sammarone cares about long term solutions and patient outcomes. He listens to your issues and comes up with personalized treatments. My neck pain caused me a lot of grief, but ever since seeing Dr. Sammarone the pain is significantly better and I can get back to my life. Thank you Dr. Sammarone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Let me start out by saying that the attention and customer service are unsurpassed. I very much appreciate the focus and caring especially at this time when most doctors shuffle their patients in and out like cattle. Thanks Dr Sammarone for your expertise, but most of all for helping to alleviate the pain and suffering I thought was just something I was going to have to accept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I suffered from chronic back pain for many years. My neighbor recommended Dr. Sammarone. I was skeptical at first but after a thorough exam he presented me with a diagnosis and a treatment plan. After my first treatment I felt 80% better….with 1 more treatment (injection) I have now been pain free for months now. I haven't felt this good in years. He is very skilled and I feel grateful to have met him……thanks Dr. Sammarone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

" I can enjoy my profession without having to dwell on the pain" Dear Dr. Sammarone, thank you for all you've done for me. I have suffered with neck pain for so long that I actually forgot what it means to be pain-free. Thanks to you I can enjoy my profession without having to dwell on the pain. You and your staff are amazing Sincerely, D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846790].votes_count ]]