Ratings for Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan

This doctor is excellent in correct diagnosis and care. She has been our family doctor for many years now. Also very patient, listens to me carefully. She always called back with test results promptly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Srividhya Subbarayan helped me every time very efficiently when I had some sudden / unexpected illness in the past two years. I highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable and listens very well . She is the best doctor I ever visited.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

The office is in need of a cleaning and renovation. Staff was not very friendly. Doctor was helpful and knowledgeable but not more so than expected of a PCP. The wait is very long.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Very knowlegeable and helpful. Always welcomes you with a smile and actively listens. Is very comforting and calm. Will recommend her. I visited her Plainsboro office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

One of the best doctors I ever visited in my whole life. She is simply the best

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Excellent doctor. One of the best. I see her at the Plainsboro office. Her patience, warmth and thoroughness in evaluating your condition is something I have seen very rarely so far in the other doctors I have seen. Don't think twice. She is good.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

i had so much problems and depressions before i visit this doc. But the first time whn i see her, WELCOME WITH VERY SMILING FACE,she asked the past med history with verrry patience and talked very nicely,that itself a cure for my depression.so much care, proper callback,response. howmuch doubt we ask she will answer without getting annoyed. staffs also very nice. such a wonder general physician to be loved and to get love.whn she is with the patient no hurry at all.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr Subbarayan is a wonderful doctor, most problems are solved by just talking to her. She talks very patiently and is very caring, encourages questions and answers all of them very easily. You will feel so better after just seeing her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I come from Doc's family. In immediate family, there are 6 Docs. And if I incl. first cousins and stuff, another 8-10. I can rate Dr. Subbarayan as one of the best Docs we have ever met. She is so patient and thorough in her examination of patients, half the ailment is cured just with her compassion and warmth. Great office to sign up.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Spends enough time listening to my health problems. Follows up promptly upon getting test results.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008