Ratings for Dr. Stuart T. Schwartz

I felt dismissed by him as a caregiver. My lab results were not definitive with a diagnosis, yet not perfect. He didn't know what to do, appeared uninterested, and said come back in 6 months. I will not be going back to see him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Pleasant staff, very punctual. Diagnosed my poly myalgia when others couldn't. Diagnosing joint inflammation conditions can take time and after diagnosis, prescribing an effective treatment plan can take even longer. Everyone is different.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

He wouldn't give me a straight answer. He didn't seem to know much about my condition. I gave him many chances, I will never go back.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. is always on time, I've never waited more than 5 min. He's always helped me & is very knowledgeable. If he doesn't know he finds out. When I've been hospitalized he always visits, he pulls up a chair and we talk. I cn't believe the things I've read about other experiences. His staff id wonderful I am on a first name basis with them all. I love Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

The previous ratings are all accurate. He is more interested in spending time with the drug reps. He is never on time even though the waiting room is almost always empty. He diagnosed me with a RA and then took it back. What a joke!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Schwartz misdiagnosed a severely torn rotator cuff as bursitis. Gave me an injection of cortisone which left me in severe pain for three weeks - probably nicked a nerve. Never bothered to send me for MRI - just satisfied with his own certainty. Keep looking......

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Stuart T. Schwartz's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI