Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Schlaack

It's my opinion that Dr Schlaack is bias by a patients age and medical reason in which you are seeking treatment. I says this because my parents love Dr Schlaack, they see him for a pcp. I seen Dr Schlaack a couple of times and he has insulted me on every visit and has really bad bed side manners. He tells "jokes" that he laughs at but are quite mean and insulting.( kind of like a bully) I leave there feeling like a piece of dirt. I'm young and I guess he feels he can push me around and crack bad jokes about my condition which I do not feel comfortable with. My parents are older and go to him for for cholesterol, high blood pressure and other conditions that older people typically get and he treats them very well. Night and day on how he treats me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Unprofessional. Uncompassionate. No bedside manner whatsoever.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Doc Schlaak has greatly helped my family for a while now. Very smart, friendly and receptive to patient concerns. He doesn't rush (which is a GOOD thing). I can't believe some of these negative comments here. The only complaint I would have is that the wait times can be shorter, but I suppose that's because he has many patients and people know they're getting good care when they come here. He's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

He d'int want to listen to anything i had to say.He his very inconsiderate,rude,obnoxious so UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

DR. SCHLAACK GAVE ME ALOT OF INFORMATION ON MY ILLNESS AND VERY HELPFUL WITH ANY QUESTIONS I HAD AT THE TIME. HE WAS VERY THOUGHTFULL AND MADE FEEL LIKE HE REALLY CARED. I WOULD RECOMEND MY DOCTOR TO ANYBODY IN NEED OF ONE. I GIVE THIS DOCTOR 2 THUMBS UP. AGUSTIN LOZANO

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Schlaack is one of the most conscientious Drs I have ever had he is compassionate and understands when you come in to see him....Very professional and caring I have been going to him for probably 8 or 9 years now and his diagnosis have always been right on and thorough and I appreciate the fact that I can go to him and feel comfortable and able to say what is going on with me. Thank you Dr. Schlaack and the staff and nurses are very professional and concerned especially when there is an office full of people who arent very patient sitting there!!!!So I thank you very much for your understanding and caring....Lucille Bruno

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Sorry people who have given this Dr. bad ratings makes we wonder?I have seen this DR. at least a half dozen times went today was diagnosed with phenomia,he explained why and how I could have gotten it. did not rush my time with him at all and that has always meant alot to me.This guys knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Schlaack has been extremely helpful in getting my mother to assisted living and finding a tumor she had removed. The paper work was 2 inches thick and he worked through it all (not the best use of a Dr's time) He was responsive given all the patients he sees and has guided us to those when we needed additional help. Given its a walk-in clinic the wait depends on the time of day but has always been reasonable. He is to the point pulls no punches and Mom won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Have seen him a number of times at urgent care and he has been cheerful and helpful. After probably 20 visits in 8 years, I have never found any reason to doubt his abilities.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Michael F. Schlaack's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1981)