Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Kessler

Have been going to him for a few years now. My mother also goes to him. Spends time explaining everything to you, doesn't rush you out, genuinely cares about his patients! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kessler since I stopped seeing a pediatrician, he is fabulous. I have a few serious medical conditions and he works well with all of my doctors and he is a great part of my medical team. He is kind, caring and I never leave without laughing and smiling no matter how I feel. I recomend him to everyone who is looking for a doctor and they always love him, my husband goes to him now too. By far the best!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Kessler's for over 20 years and he is the BEST! He's not an alarmist and I've always found him to be very knowledgeable and thorough. Have recommended him to many friends and they've all loved him. He takes the time to talk to you and he has a wonderful sense of humor to boot. Office staff, too, is great. Oh, and you never have to wait beyond a few minutes. Top shelf all around!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Listens to you and explains in plain english and makes sure you understand before you go home. The nurses are also very helpful and explaining.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2006

Dr. Kessler is very through and knowledgeable. He has a great personality that puts you at ease and is very friendly. He is very direct and tells you what he thinks is going on. Makes good referals when necessary. Whould not hesitate to refer family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

Dr. Frank J. Kessler's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1983)

Unicare