Ratings for Dr. Janet L. Vodra

I absolutely love Dr. Vodra. I've been seeing her now since the mid '90s and would never consider another ob/gyn. Sure, she may run a little late sometimes, but when she's with you, she takes her time and makes you feel like you're the only patient on her calendar. She answers all your questions patiently and thoroughly. She's very down-to-earth (which I prefer my doctors to be!) and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have been going to Dr Vodra for at least 20 years and all I can say is thank god for doctors like her. She never makes you feel rushed is a good surgeon no not good GREAT surgeon and I trust her completely. Just love her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

i went to Vodra for 10 years she was always late for appointment and I always waited for her . I stopped going to her because she misdiagnosed me with IC without any testing and never referred me to urologist whoever reads this PS don't go to her she is clueless

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr Vodra for five years now and I think she is a very good doctor - knowledgeable, friendly, makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Thank you Dr Vodra.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Well, my mammo showed breast cysts or something. She called to tell me and kept laughing about it. I had already decided to go to a breast specialist. She never recommended it. I finally told her I had already made an appointment with a specialist and she kept repeating "oh, that's a wonderful idea". I wonder why she never thought of it?? And she kept laughing at me - what is that all about?

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

I have been going to Dr Vodra for a few years now. She is kind, patient and very thorough. Its a little tough getting an appointment for a yearly physical sometimes but its worth the hassle to see her

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Janet L. Vodra's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT