Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Regan

Very rude front desk staff. The hygienist was unprofessional and rude. Made me feel like they're working on a car instead of with a human being. Will switch dentists right away.

Submitted March 2, 2013

I was in a great deal of pain from a crown gone bad after 13 years. A co-worker recommended Dr. Regan so I called him at 7:00am out of the blue and he told me to come on in. He immediately initiated a root canal for me which completely eliminated all my pain. If you live anywhere around the Portland area and you're in need of a dentist you can't beat Dr. Regan and his staff for excellent service and quality work!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

The last post is a nutbag, Dr Regan is a brilliant dentist. I have been to at least 10 other dentisit's and Regan is the best by far.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

This dentist started work on me and never completed. (root canal) I have a lot of dental work to be done and after my insurance tapped out, he dropped me as a patient after accusing me of lying about pain! I found out after my appt. that he is ON PROBATION with the State of Oregon and has to undergo random drug testing...beware of this one..

Submitted March 28, 2007