Ratings for Dr. Michael Palmeri

Looking for another orthopedist - it hasn't even been 1 week & I've had enough! The first time I called to make an app't as a new patient, the girl sent me to the other office in Yonkers. When I got there, he had 2 girls in scrubs at the main desk who were talking, joking with each other, checking/typing on their blackberries, doing nothing. The comment someone else made about him running a mill is not exaggerated. I agree completely. The P.A. spends no more than 5 minutes with each patient. Every time I call the Yonkers office, there is no answer. I call up the New Rochelle office, & it rings forever before someone picks up. When someone finally picks up, I'm greeted by an unfriendly & apathetic voice from a girl who sounds like she's there just to get paid & could care less. I never even got to see the Dr.! Dr's attitude is reflected in the staff. I am NOT impressed by this office's "professionalism". Do yourself a favor & find someone else, unless you like aggravations.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I think he is an excellent doctor. He is extremely intelligent. Has a wonderful bedside manner. Always answers whatever questions you may have. He always greets you with a smile and makes you feel very comfortable. He has performed 3 surgeries on me (knee & both shoulders)and I can't see me going to any other orthopedic doctor. His staff tends to overbook, but it seems that his patients can't mind that much, because his office is always full. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

HE should not be a MD He runs a mill all he does is MILK YOUR WORKERS COMP HE DESTROYED MY KNEE. I HOPE HE GOES TO JAIL FOR WORKERS COMP FRAUD

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

DR.PALMERI VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPASSIONATE EXTREMLY HELPFUL EXCELLECT SURGEON I HAD TWO SURGERYS BOTH SUCCESSFUL STILL NEED ONE MORE HOPEFULLY BY DR.PALMERI I RECOMMEMED TOTALLY

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

The doctor is very knowledgeable just not prompt with his appointments. He office staff often over books his appointments.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

The doctor is incompetent.He intentionally cut my clavicle(collarbone) during arthroscopic surgery to solve a shoulder problem,which of course was not solved.I had a shoulder replacement afterwards with another surgeon and the problem was corrected as well as it could be.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Right on the mark!! Tried conservitive treatment for a lumbar disk injury- refered mre to a surgeon after treatment was unsuccesful- all surgeons agreed on his treatment and praised him for his approch to the injury.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2006

This doctor saw No reason to order an x-ray for a severely sprained ankle? Oops it turned out to be fractured too. This is just the tip of the iceburg.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Extremely intelligent and excellent doctor. Actually cares about making people better. Very knowledgble and experienced suergon. Also treats sports medicine, and atrhritis patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Michael Palmeri's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY