Ratings for Dr. Sigmund P. Seiler

He is my family doctor. and an great doctor whom I ever met.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Outstanding, knowledgable doctor with excellent bedside manners. We will never switch as long as we live in Richmond area.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr Seiler is a family doctor. I was receiving a physical exam and while looking at my right back shoulder he advised me to see my dermatlogist. I did and it was what he suspected, a melanoma. It was about the size of the head of a pin!!. Amazing. Even my dermatologis was amazed that he was able to spot and recognioze it. Even after that he has treated me for other problems that were handled expertly, the way I would expect a top doctor to be able to perform. Kudos.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Been my Dr for almost 20 years as long as I live in VA he'll be the only doc I go to. Never had to wait long, gives me free samples if he has them, most important he listens and does everything he can to help not only me but my 2 bros and parents as weve all been seeing him for almost 20 years

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Best Dr. i ever had. Always there for me, takes his time and really listens to me. And when he can not help me he sends me to a specalist. And thats what a good Dr. does. He has been my Dr. since 1992. And i never had to wait to see him for more then 10 min.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Dr. Seiler was my Dr. when I was a teenager, I now live in FL. My teenage son (I am now 32) was visiting family in VA this summer and needed to see a Dr. out of state. We called Dr. Seiler's office and he was able to fit my son in. As I remember how well he cared for me and took the extra time to discuss my concerns or questions, he also did this for my son. He took the time to care for both the physical and emotional well being. I am very thankful for him. I wish we were able to find a Dr. like him in Florida. **Unlike a previous posted comment, I appreciated his wisdom he shared with me when I was a teen about "where to cast your cares" and find true peace.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Seiler is a good man. He did diagnose me quickly, and was very nice. What I didnt like, though, was getting an advertisement for his church. I'm not religious, and didnt appreciate it, however the next time I saw him, he didnt mention it again. So, alls well, right?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

I was able to make an appointment with Dr. Seiler the same day I decided I needed to see him. As usual he was very friendly and remembered tidbits about me and my family which we discussed. He was quick to diagnose me, but not quick to rush me out. I really appreciate his good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Sigmund P. Seiler's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)