Ratings for Dr. Jill E. Thompson

Dr jill Thompson is a great dr. She was doing a wonderful job. One of the best doctors hands down I have ever meet. She really cared. She had almost 90 percent of all my pain managed. Then I went and found out I was pregnant. And wow I had to be weaned off all medicines. Clearly not her fault. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Thompson & her staff are always very friendly and helpful in every way possible. She knows how to do her job & will help with anything she can. She listens to what you have to say and if I could have her as my family doctor I would. I travel over an hour just to see her and it's worth it!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Since November 2012, I have tried to get Jill to give a detailed interpretation my MRI's. As of today, 1-7-13, she has repeatedly put me off. CD's of MRI's are in her possession currently. She could just tell me "NO" but she does not respond to any of my emails nor calls.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Very down to earth and very thorough! I have Chiari Malformation with a syrinx and she knew all about this rare neurological disorder!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

best doctor that i could ever had,she is the greatest

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Jill E. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp