Ratings for Dr. Anthony S. Jennings

Knowledgable doctor with a very sweet and caring bedside manner. He put me at ease and explained my condition clearly. Also a plus that he takes blood right in the office so no outside lab is required.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Never tells you test results, never calls back patients

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Excellent all around. He has a manner that puts the patient at ease and has a calming influence.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I wish there were more doctors like him. Really listens to a patient, spends a quality time, a great specialist and a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Jennings is the most caring doctor I have ever had in my 80 years!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

My cancer treatment ruined my pituitary gland, i couldnt function.... im feeling ds o much better now.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Jennings is an example of what all doctors should be like. Caring, kind, thorough person. Treats his patients with respect and actually cares about overall health of the person rather than focusing on one particular illness.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I'm really shocked to read the responses by those that said that Dr. Jennings doesn't return calls. Not only did I hear from his office but he calls me himself with test results on weekends & on holidays! He reviewed and explained the test results. He is very patient. He draws the blood himself. He is the first doctor that I ever had that automatically sends me a copy of my blood work! I really hate to leave his office but I'm in a wheelchair & his office isn't wheelchair accessible. He is very kind & willing to meet me upstairs in another office but I'll run into problems should I ever have to go to the bathroom as their bathroom is far from wheelchair accessible. Since I got a bigger wheelchair I'm afraid that I will fall off of the sidewalk entrance to the pharmacy (you need to enter through the pharmacy and then use their back door to enter the next set of offices (his is in the basement). I wish that he was in a more accessible building.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Jennings is by far the finest doctor I have ever come into contact with, and there have been more than a few. A true gentleman, kind, caring, knowledgable, thorough, and thoughtful. I always feel better mentally and physically after seeing him. I credit him with saving my life and that is no exaggeration. Had he not pointed me towards the surgeon, Dr. Fraker, a decade ago, I don't know if I'd be here today. He is the type of doctor Hippocrates would be proud to know, as am I.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Not that knowledgable about about how you can't diagnose hurthle cell and follicular thyroid cancers on FNA's!Made up things that never happened too!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Anthony S. Jennings's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Commercial Insurance Company