You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Felix Brizuela

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr B Has been a God send for me. I am now able to walk again and have some normalcy to life. Before visiting him, I was seeing another dr for 10 years who was of no help to me. Thank you Dr B and STAFF for all you do. I appreciate you and would recommend you i less then a heartbeat to anybody

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Brizuela is a lifesaver for legitimate pain patients. The druggies say awful things about him online because he cuts them off when he discovers that they're selling their pills. It's petty revenge, nothing more. Those of us who are NOT druggies and who are actually suffering from pain every day, we love the Doc. He's passionate about his work, he cares about the patient first and foremost, and he does everything he can to work with everyone's unique situation. I'm so thankful that we found him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I also was diagnosed with CIDP and received ivig treatments along with long term use of prednisone thinking I was being treated properly for my issue, I refused to take the opanea's, by no means am I a junkie and was following my dr order for his diagnosis which I know today was a false diagnose and much of my issues now come from the long term use of prednisone which he claimed I required for my condition!! I'm sure he gets a nice kick back from all these ivig infusions he sets individuals up for! I would like to talk with others on here who share my experience, your welcome to email me at themoles3at gmail dot com. Good luck to all recooperating after history wrong doings. I also experienced the no answers when calling or no return call themoles3@gmaul.com

Submitted August 3, 2015

I agree with staff probably not taking calls, it been happening more and more and so wrong. Agree West Virginia Medical Board of Osteopathic needs to investigate but they will protect this Doctor and Dr. Brizuela needs to be investigate and State of West Virginia needs to take action ASAP.... He making patient's worse and treating them wrong, he rude to his patient's and takes there money ( Joke ) Where is the LAW

Submitted July 20, 2015

I totally agree with the last post. Dr. Brizuela is a good doctor who trusts his patients unlike so many other doctors out their that treat individuals like they are drug seeking when they stress their painful conditions they suffer from. He does not push pain medication, he looks for answers to the problems and then he finds a solution and if that involves weaning you off your medication that is what he does. Chances are the people on here that have nothing to say but bad things about Dr. Brizuela are just those cry babies that are mad when he in fact determines that you are drug seekers and he decides to stop prescribing you medication. He tests all of his patients through urine tests and I know first hand that once a patient fails a test he immediately ceases prescribing any further medication for that patient. This is exactly how he weeds out those who overuse, underuse or flat out sell their medication for profit. There are urine tests that determine the amount of medication in your system so he is well aware if you are lying about your use. Take a real look at the problem it is not with Dr. Brizuela it is with yourself. He does not force anyone to take anything and I agree he is not put on this earth to babysit you. Be mature enough to take your medication as prescribed and there will not be any problems. Finally if you are not happy with Dr. Brizuela then stop going to him plain and simple and do not tell me that he is the only doctor in your area that takes or took Medicaid. He simply decided that because of all the cut backs it is not beneficial for him to accept that type of insurance. Get over it. I have come to find that this is very common for doctors to change the type of insurance they take.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

The people calling him a pill pusher and making awful judgements about his patients based on the way they dress ought to be ashamed of themselves. Dr. B is practically the last doctor in Morgantown who doesn't throw you out the minute you mention that you have pain. He puts himself at risk to actually help people who suffer terrible pain every day. He believes them, and he doesn't cast them aside and assume that they're just junkies trying to get high. It's slanderous jerks like the people here who made it so that he had to stop accepting Medicaid patients. It's not HIS fault that your idiot son or cousin or friend decided to OD on their pain meds. He's a doctor, not a nanny. Plenty of his patients are actual pain patients who need help and have nowhere else to turn. Why do they deserve to suffer because some other people did stupid and illegal things with their medicine? Leave Dr. B alone!

Submitted June 15, 2015

He will not care about you nor treat you right... He is joke.. takes your money, lies and will definite diagnose you wrong, read his patient reviews people, local Pharmacist knows his scripts are wrong and nurses also knows this doctor is bad. Where the hospital, medical board, law. Don't go to him he will put you in harm way. There a lot patient's in danger because of Dr. Brizuela

Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Brizuela is not a good doctor. He has left a lot of people without medication and in bad circumstances. He prescribes suboxone and just up and quit prescribing patients he has been treating for years. He sent out letters to all his suboxone patients telling them he cannot see them anymore. Where does that leave us? He collects your money and then leaves you hanging. Many pharmacies in morgantown other towns will not honor is prescriptions because they say all he does is prescribe narcotics without actually treating the problem. I feel bad for his patients. He doesn't care. He has also had a lot of problems with the local hospitals because of the way he runs his practice. Many patients are now in danger because this quack of a doctor left them hanging.

Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Felix Brizuela's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to several doctors. Did not help. He took the time to find out what was wrong with me when no one else would listen"

December 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree Dr. Brizuela has left his IVIG Patient without treatment and Ms. Shepard at the West Virginia Board of Osteopathic covers for him, the State of West Vir..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He listens and has been a big help when nobody else could figure it out he did. He also is great at explaining things"

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr B Has been a God send for me. I am now able to walk again and have some normalcy to life. Before visiting him, I was seeing another dr for 10 years who was..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brizuela is a lifesaver for legitimate pain patients. The druggies say awful things about him online because he cuts them off when he discovers that they're..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I also was diagnosed with CIDP and received ivig treatments along with long term use of prednisone thinking I was being treated properly for my issue, I refuse..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "like many on here I also was wrongly diagnosed with CIDP if you would like to talk email me at Themoles3 @gmail.com I have contacted an attorney I"

August 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with staff probably not taking calls, it been happening more and more and so wrong. Agree West Virginia Medical Board of Osteopathic needs to investigat..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Felix is the worst con artist I have ever meet. He pretty much tells me I'm dying and he would take care of everything then turns around and says he cant he..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "For THOSE that NEED to know where to go, Start Here ---->WV BOARD of Medicine 304) 558-2921 PLEASE CALL THEM WITH COMPLAINTS~ I ALREADY HAVE!! AHHEMM!..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I totally agree with the last post. Dr. Brizuela is a good doctor who trusts his patients unlike so many other doctors out their that treat individuals like th..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The people calling him a pill pusher and making awful judgements about his patients based on the way they dress ought to be ashamed of themselves. Dr. B is prac..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He will not care about you nor treat you right... He is joke.. takes your money, lies and will definite diagnose you wrong, read his patient reviews people, loc..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brizuela leaves all his patient in Danger, all patient's should file complaints with the Medical Board. He has left a lot patient's with out treatment and h..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is nothing more than a drug dealer with a medical degree.....once he killed too many people with opana I see he has moved on too suboxin and benzos. I burie..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brizuela is not a good doctor. He has left a lot of people without medication and in bad circumstances. He prescribes suboxone and just up and quit prescribi..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is not a good doctor read all his review and he has left many patient's with out treatment and he has done nothing to correct the situation. My child is in d..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is one of the best that I've ever seen. He listens carefully and does his very best to accurately diagnose and properly treat your specific problem...."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He should be held responsible for what he has done to his West Virginia Medicaid Patient's amd the West Virginia Medical Board should take action against Dr. Br..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brizuela has been stop by west Virginia Medicaid and all patients on West Virginia Medicaid will no longer get there medications and treatment's cause he wi..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has helped my husband. My husband has a scapula issue from birth and his quality of life has decreased. Dr. B has helped him tremendously."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Umm where is the DEA or board of medicine and why aren't they shutting him down? Ballsy enough to write his crackheads Zohydro. Gets then hooked then puts them ..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Once the doctor examined me, I understood my wait. For what some may describe as a common medical issue, dr brizuela took the time to go over the rest of my bod..."

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=156518'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

February 5, 2014