Ratings for Dr. Felix Brizuela

Great doctor .Took his time and gave me a correct diagnosis when other docs blew me off

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

I can tell you right now that he almost killed my sister! He diagnosed her with everything from Parkinson's to epilepsy, and who knows what else. She was on so much different medicine from him that it was making her incapacitated. She couldn't walk or take care of her two young children. He even implanted something in her neck with wires attached. To make a long story short, she went to John Hopkins and was taken off all the medicine gradually the right way and thankfully is a healthy 32 year old that just graduated college and accepted her first job. Please stay away from this guy!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I’m pretty sure the previous reviews are fake. This doctor will only condescend and belittle you. He profiled me. I saw he is not able to write for schedule II controls anymore. And his fear makes him incompetent. He has definitely failed his oath to “do no harm.” He has done more harm than good.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

He is the kindest most caring doctor and he saved my life! I was near death and was told I was faking..which is absolutely crazy! You cannot fake being on life support!

Submitted June 15, 2017

Other doctors ignored my symptoms...Told me to take medication. He listened and now I can walk again

Submitted June 8, 2017

I went to several doctors. Did not help. He took the time to find out what was wrong with me when no one else would listen

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He listens and has been a big help when nobody else could figure it out he did. He also is great at explaining things

Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr B Has been a God send for me. I am now able to walk again and have some normalcy to life. Before visiting him, I was seeing another dr for 10 years who was of no help to me. Thank you Dr B and STAFF for all you do. I appreciate you and would recommend you i less then a heartbeat to anybody

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Brizuela is a lifesaver for legitimate pain patients. The druggies say awful things about him online because he cuts them off when he discovers that they're selling their pills. It's petty revenge, nothing more. Those of us who are NOT druggies and who are actually suffering from pain every day, we love the Doc. He's passionate about his work, he cares about the patient first and foremost, and he does everything he can to work with everyone's unique situation. I'm so thankful that we found him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I also was diagnosed with CIDP and received ivig treatments along with long term use of prednisone thinking I was being treated properly for my issue, I refused to take the opanea's, by no means am I a junkie and was following my dr order for his diagnosis which I know today was a false diagnose and much of my issues now come from the long term use of prednisone which he claimed I required for my condition!! I'm sure he gets a nice kick back from all these ivig infusions he sets individuals up for! I would like to talk with others on here who share my experience, your welcome to email me at themoles3at gmail dot com. Good luck to all recooperating after history wrong doings. I also experienced the no answers when calling or no return call themoles3@gmaul.com

Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Felix Brizuela's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV