Ratings for Dr. Tracey Elizabeth Ayers

I am very privileged to have Dr. Ayers as my doctor. She is the perfect balance of professional and caring. She is the best doctor I have ever seen and I wish more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr Ayers charges per problem like she has a cash register inthe exam room.you never know what you'll be charged. forget about trying to get her on the phone- she's not bad medically, but too money hungry. she's always in a hurry too

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Ayers has been an excellent Dr for the better part of four years now. She is extremely helpful and does, as a previous reviewer mentioned, want to get to know her patients, so she can be more effective at her job. I trust Dr Ayers to be straightforward and honest, and to let me know when I need to see a specialist. She has been wonderful and helped me on a number of issues over the past few years. Take the time to get to know your doctor and it'll go a long way.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Every visit has been caring, and Dr. Ayers LISTENS then looks into the most current information on how to treat appropriately!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

A family member was flagged as not able to use any Rocky Mountain medical Group facilities because she decided to use another doctor. I guess you're not allowed to switch MDs as far as this woman is concerned or you will be black listed. Watch out!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2005

I had been going to the same medical group for about 8 years and had used new doctors that replace previous ones. The last time I saw another a new doctor, Tracey, and was not happy with her service. She asked questions that would have been easily answered had she stopped to review my records before she saw me. I wanted a refill on birth control and she said she would not give me a prescription for anything until she got to know me and I had to schedule an annual. That office usually takes 2-4 weeks to schedule an appointment, so I told her that I would find another doctor within the group. I called and got another appt with another doctor at a different location within the group, got my refill and my annual. I recently tried to schedule another appt for asthma problems and was told that I had been banned from the group by Ayers. I've since taken care of the issue and now Ayers is the only one that I will not go to. I was under the impression that you could see any doctor you wanted

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Tracey Elizabeth Ayers's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

UPMC