Ratings for Dr. Alan E. Hein

Dr. Hein has been my eye doctor for over 20 years. He is amazing. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Hein has been my eye doctor for 10 years. He's a great doctor and very personable. I highly recommend him and have referred friends and family members. Three different times, he's correctly diagnosed eye issues that other doctors missed or misidentified. Even if you just need an annual checkup, he's a great choice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Hein is a great eye doctor for the entire family...adults and kids. Very knowledgeable and takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

We love Dr Hein, such a wonderful and caring Dr and takes such good care of our eyes.. We would highly recommend his office!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Hein gave the upmost care to me. His professionalism was above and beyond. I have never gone to a doctor who cared so much for his patient. His office staff was extremely knowlegdable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Dr. Hein is the best eye doctor around! He's friendly, knowledgeable and curtious.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Alan E. Hein's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1987)