Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Leedy

I went to Dr. Leedy for a full neck and jowl face lift as well as for some lifting around the eyes. I had been to Dr. Leedy previously for other procedures. Every step in the process is an excellent experience with Dr. Leedy and his professional caring staff. Consultation is informative, not rushed and free of pressure. Dr Leedy made observations and recommendations based on the areas that I wanted addressed. Once surgery was scheduled, everything was clearly explained to me and all questions were answered (and I had many). On the day of the surgery Dr. Leedy spent time talking through the surgery with my husband and I: he also explained what the day would involve including post-op and recovery. I had my surgery done at Cleveland Clinic Marymount and it was a very nice facility with excellent staff. My surgery took about eight hours and everything went as planned. I stayed overnight at the facility although it was made clear to me that staying or going home was optional. My healing process went very well and included numerous office visits for checkup; these are all included in the fee. The results obtained were wonderful and fully met my expectations. Dr. Leedy’s attention to detail and conservative approach, coupled with excellent surgical skills, resulted in wonderful, natural outcomes. I have no visible scars and look very natural. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and I personally wouldn’t use any other surgeon for future work.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Very pleased with results . Honest and professional

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Leedy and his entire staff were nothing short of amazing. He listened to what I wanted and my concerns and was very thorough when explaining the process and discussing my options. His nurse, Cheri, and him were excellent, extremely nice and answered every question I had before and after the surgery. I could not have had a better experience and I’m extremely happy with the results! I have already recommended friends to see him who have been delighted with his bed side manner and results. I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering having a similar procedure.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

He is an excellent plastic surgeon and I am so happy with the results of my rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I look fabulous! Dr. Leedy was professional and walked me through everything that would happen so there was no fear or surprises. His office staff was very kind and helpful with the multiple forms I needed completed. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Genuinely cared about my results. Took plenty of time answering questions. Made suggestions that fit what I wanted to accomplish. Amazing staff . Awesome follow up.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff! I am roughly over 1.5 hours from his location and it was worth the drive every visit. From the time I went in for my consultation everything was awesome. Surgery went extremely well and recovery also went well. I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy! They were very helpful with advising me what my options were.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Leedy helped me make decisions to satisfy what I was hoping to accomplish. I was so completely satisfied beyond my hopes for the look I wanted. The complete staff and process was fabulous. A complete and well organized process and procedure. Thank you Dr Leedy so very much.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I am 6 weeks post surgery with Dr Leedy and I am thrilled with the results. This was major surgery and he and his staff were terrific from start to finish. I would highly recommend Dr Leedy to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was nothing short of AMAZING. I interviewed 3 surgeons before choosing Dr. Leedy for my tummy tuck and I'm so happy with the results! He took the time to answer all my questions during the initial consultation, explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. The surgery went as planned (Aug 2017), then Dr. Leedy took extra time to “make sure it was perfect so that I would be happy with the results." He is knowledgeable, skilled, honest and caring. My only regret....I wish I had found him 10 years ago!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Jason E. Leedy's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)