Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Leedy

I have one of the most sincere doctors in Dr. Leedy. I first went to him for some minor Botox between my eyes & then after seeing how skilled he was, proceeded to have lower blepharoplasty for the dark circles under my eyes. He is intelligent, acknowledges me as a human being, never talks down to me & has a real interest in seeing me as genuinely happy. I am amazed with the results & although I was anxious about everything with my surgery, he & his staff are so caring & patient & follow up with you thru every step of the way. They are all rooting for you & want you to be the best you can be. I am not as depressed as I used to be when I see myself in the mirror. His perfectionism is A-list & he truly cares about how you, the patient, feel good on the inside, as well as how you look on the outside. Perfect combination for a doctor! Thank you so much Dr Leedy & staff! :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Leedy was exactly the surgeon I was hoping for. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and confident in his abilities. Office staff was exceptional and the whole process was painless and free from unnecessary aggravation. The results for the surgery are fantastic. No complications and after 4 weeks surgical scarring is minimal, I expect the scars to be almost unrecognizable in another month. He is very skillful in ensuring the body conforms to natural aesthetics and making sure it doesn't look like you've had work done. Dr. Leedy met and exceeded all my expectations

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

From the minute I met Dr. Leedy I knew I was in good hands. He made me comfortable and confident. My results from my mini in office fact lift were better then I ever dreamed they could be., amazing! His staff is as wonderful as he is. I have many medical issues and not only did Dr. Leedy take care of me, he made me feel 10 years younger.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Leedy and the office staff were sensitive to my needs and were available to answer my questions at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a breast reduction in August of 2016. I'm very pleased with my results and had such a great experience with Dr. Leedy, I couldn't recommend him and his office enough.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My experience with Dr. Leedy has been absolutely wonderful! From the moment I made the phone call to set up my consult appointment, I knew I was in great hands. The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful.. They were all very informative and were able to answer my many questions without any hesitation. Dr. Leedy made me feel at ease and was very reassuring as to my expectations for the procedure. Prior to my visit, I was very anxious and after speaking with Dr. Leedy, I felt confident that my surgery would be successful. I am absolutely 100% happy with my results and my only regret is that I did not do it sooner. Dr. Leedy is a doctor that I will definitely recommend to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

He is the absolute nicest person I always felt so comfortable with Dr Leedy and his amazing staff and love love my results

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I am exactly 3 months out from my tummy tuck, liposuction of the love handles, and under my chin (double chin). I am incredibly happy with Dr. Leedy's work, and I would have the procedure done all over again. My tummy tuck looks fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the results. My incision is healing nicely. Dr. Leedy makes a beautiful new belly button, which was important to me in selecting a physician for this procedure. Recovery feels like a c-section. Dr. Leedy's bedside manner is fantastic as well, and he has the office staff to match. If on the fence, rest assured that you're in great hands.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had gynecomastia removal done by Dr. Leedy this October, and I'm extremely pleased with the procedure. I tend to develop keloids when I scar, but due to the precision and expertise that Dr. Leedy has, you can barely see any signs of the surgery. This being only two months out I expect to have absolutely no visible scarring, for some one who develops keloid scarring which is usually puffy and exaggerated, this is truly amazing. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to any one who is debating having this procedure done, it has been life changing. From the point of consultation, to post op, Dr. Leedy has been nothing but genuine and attentive. His bedside manner is excellent, and he truly understands the patients needs. The staff is also extremely helpful, and always there when you call. They are friendly, non-judgmental, and all around great. I never leave reviews for anything, that alone should speak for itself. I urge you to see Dr. Leedey, he really is the best.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I am a 33 year old 6’0 175lb male. I take great pride in staying in shape and eating healthy. I frequent the gym on average 4 times a week and have been doing that since my early 20’s. A few years ago, I noticed that my nipples would protrude from my t-shirts. I changed up my workout routine and focused more on my chest in hopes that this would alleviate this issue. It actually made the problem worse. After searching the internet and reading numerous forums, I came to the realization that I had gynecomastia. I contacted Dr. Leedy and scheduled a consultation. As you can imagine, I was pretty embarrassed. Dr. Leedy was super nice and informative. He confirmed that I did have gynecomastia. He explained that I had some tissue under my nipples that should have gone away after puberty. In my case, it did not. He informed me that is a common issue among men. He said there is really only one way to get rid of the puffy nipples and this is to cut the excess tissue out. He gave me a detailed explanation on the procedure. I left the consultation feeling comfortable and excited. The procedure took a few hours and was super easy. Because my case was “minor”, he was able to perform the procedure in his office under local anesthetics. The staff was super friendly, supportive and professional. Dr. Leedy followed up numerous times after the procedure to ensure I was doing ok and healing properly. I missed a minimal amount of work (about 3 weeks). I could have gone back to work after a few days, but Dr. Leedy wanted me to take an easy to prevent any damage. It has been about 8 months since the procedure, and I have no noticeable scars. My nipples are no longer puffy. Before the procedure, I was limited on what shirts I could wear because my puffy nipples would protrude on most. After the procedure, I was able to pull all those shirts out of my drawer and finally wear them again. It is important to choose a doctor that performs the procedure often and is good at their craft. Since this procedure was cosmetic, I wanted the best artist available. Dr. Leedy is truly the best at his craft, and I highly recommend him. Choosing him to perform this procedure has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I wish I had done it earlier. Dr. Leedy and his staff will not disappoint you. Thanks Dr. Leedy!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Jason E. Leedy's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)