Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Leedy

I got my tummy tuck Jan of 2017, and I cannot be happier with the results. Dr. Leedy made me feel very at ease and comfortable with expressing my opinions and concerns. My surgery turned out great and I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy! Thank you Dr.Leedy!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Even though it was something I knew I wanted, I was very nervous to meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss a breast augmentation. From the second he walked in the room on the first consult day Dr. Leedy was wonderful. He was professional and made me feel comfortable talking about my goals for the procedure. I loved that I got to take home sizers and wear them under my clothes as much as I wanted before I decided on my final size. His staff was great and helped me in my decision as well. The procedure itself went beautifully and my recovery was a breeze! I had almost no swelling and felt able to do most of my daily activities within a couple of days. I am officially 5 months out and I have never loved my body so much! Choosing Dr. Leedy was the best thing I ever did for myself. I am so thankful to have found him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

As I was researching Doctors on line for Abdominal-plasty, I interviewed with 4 doctors, 1 in Pittsburgh area and 3 in Cleveland. Knowing that this procedure was a major surgery I wanted to know that I had found the best Doctor who specialized it my procedure with an excellent reputation. I knew the moment I walked in the door at Dr. Jason Leedy's office, I found the right Doctor and facility for my procedure. His Staff was welcoming and professional. During the entire interview procedure, I was immediately put at ease that Doctor Leedy was the right choice for me. I had many questions and he took his time to answer them all. I was apprehensive and fearful but he explained the procedure in full detail. My recovery went exactly and he explained. I was off of pain meds in 5 days and just took motrin when needed which was not very often. There are no words to describe how elated I am with the results. It is LIFE changing. I am 60 years old and I feel this procedure has given me a sense of confidence that I have never had. I have lived my life being self conscience and now I stand tall and confident. If I had to do this again....I would. Dr. Leedy is a brilliant Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Leedy is fabulous. I met with six different plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Leedy. I wanted to find a plastic surgeon who had experience doing body lifts on men following weight. Most do only women. Dr. Leedy stood head and shoulders above all the rest that I met. He has done a number of men. He has the experience, has a good artisitic eye, and knows how to obtain the best result. I am very pleased with the way my body looks now. It looks great, very natural, fit shape. He is also very thoughtful and kind. He listens well, gives you all the time in the world, takes into account your concerns and responds to them. His staff is also really wonderful. They were a great support to me. I cannot thank him or his staff enough. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I have one of the most sincere doctors in Dr. Leedy. I first went to him for some minor Botox between my eyes & then after seeing how skilled he was, proceeded to have lower blepharoplasty for the dark circles under my eyes. He is intelligent, acknowledges me as a human being, never talks down to me & has a real interest in seeing me as genuinely happy. I am amazed with the results & although I was anxious about everything with my surgery, he & his staff are so caring & patient & follow up with you thru every step of the way. They are all rooting for you & want you to be the best you can be. I am not as depressed as I used to be when I see myself in the mirror. His perfectionism is A-list & he truly cares about how you, the patient, feel good on the inside, as well as how you look on the outside. Perfect combination for a doctor! Thank you so much Dr Leedy & staff! :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Leedy was exactly the surgeon I was hoping for. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and confident in his abilities. Office staff was exceptional and the whole process was painless and free from unnecessary aggravation. The results for the surgery are fantastic. No complications and after 4 weeks surgical scarring is minimal, I expect the scars to be almost unrecognizable in another month. He is very skillful in ensuring the body conforms to natural aesthetics and making sure it doesn't look like you've had work done. Dr. Leedy met and exceeded all my expectations

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

From the minute I met Dr. Leedy I knew I was in good hands. He made me comfortable and confident. My results from my mini in office fact lift were better then I ever dreamed they could be., amazing! His staff is as wonderful as he is. I have many medical issues and not only did Dr. Leedy take care of me, he made me feel 10 years younger.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Leedy and the office staff were sensitive to my needs and were available to answer my questions at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a breast reduction in August of 2016. I'm very pleased with my results and had such a great experience with Dr. Leedy, I couldn't recommend him and his office enough.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My experience with Dr. Leedy has been absolutely wonderful! From the moment I made the phone call to set up my consult appointment, I knew I was in great hands. The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful.. They were all very informative and were able to answer my many questions without any hesitation. Dr. Leedy made me feel at ease and was very reassuring as to my expectations for the procedure. Prior to my visit, I was very anxious and after speaking with Dr. Leedy, I felt confident that my surgery would be successful. I am absolutely 100% happy with my results and my only regret is that I did not do it sooner. Dr. Leedy is a doctor that I will definitely recommend to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Jason E. Leedy's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)