Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Leedy

Dr Leedy and his staff were awesome. I had a breast implant exchange and all of my expectations were met or exceeded. Dr Leedy took as much time as needed to explain the procedure to me and to assure I had all the information needed to make decisions. I highly recommend Dr Leedy for a great experience with perfect results.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Leedy and his team were amazing to work with from start to finish! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Leedy performed my breast augmentation in May of this year. Here's a little about me - I am 41 years old, have had one child, 5'6", 145lbs, active/athletic build. I had always had always been fairly flat chested but after having my daughter any fullness I had from my youth had disappeared. When I became serious about having the surgery I did lots of research and asked around the Cleveland area. I ultimately chose Dr. Leedy after the first visit with him. He is kind, normal (like someone you would hang out with in your neighborhood) and was very honest about the expected outcome. He had me moving my arms right after surgery. I had my procedure on a Thursday and went back to work on Tuesday. He let me start limited workouts around 3 weeks and everything but chest by 4 - 6 weeks with no restrictions after 8 weeks. My breasts look very natural which is what I wanted. I had very little pain and couldn't be more thrilled with the final result.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

From consult to post-op care, Dr. Leedy and the entire staff made my elective surgery experience a positive one. Dr. Leedy ensured he understood my desired results and discussed options for achieving it. Dr. Leery is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. I had absolutely no bruising after my thigh lift and very little discomfort. Who needs the doctors from Botched with Dr. Leedy around. Would recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

At the age of 41, I finally decided to seek out a plastic surgeon to perform an abdominoplasty. Dr. Leeds and his staff were exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable, and kind throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op experience. I am beyond pleased with my results and I cannot thank Dr. Leedy and his staff enough for my amazing results and experience!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Professional and encouraging for Brazilian butt lift. Would use him again.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I got my tummy tuck Jan of 2017, and I cannot be happier with the results. Dr. Leedy made me feel very at ease and comfortable with expressing my opinions and concerns. My surgery turned out great and I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy! Thank you Dr.Leedy!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Even though it was something I knew I wanted, I was very nervous to meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss a breast augmentation. From the second he walked in the room on the first consult day Dr. Leedy was wonderful. He was professional and made me feel comfortable talking about my goals for the procedure. I loved that I got to take home sizers and wear them under my clothes as much as I wanted before I decided on my final size. His staff was great and helped me in my decision as well. The procedure itself went beautifully and my recovery was a breeze! I had almost no swelling and felt able to do most of my daily activities within a couple of days. I am officially 5 months out and I have never loved my body so much! Choosing Dr. Leedy was the best thing I ever did for myself. I am so thankful to have found him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

As I was researching Doctors on line for Abdominal-plasty, I interviewed with 4 doctors, 1 in Pittsburgh area and 3 in Cleveland. Knowing that this procedure was a major surgery I wanted to know that I had found the best Doctor who specialized it my procedure with an excellent reputation. I knew the moment I walked in the door at Dr. Jason Leedy's office, I found the right Doctor and facility for my procedure. His Staff was welcoming and professional. During the entire interview procedure, I was immediately put at ease that Doctor Leedy was the right choice for me. I had many questions and he took his time to answer them all. I was apprehensive and fearful but he explained the procedure in full detail. My recovery went exactly and he explained. I was off of pain meds in 5 days and just took motrin when needed which was not very often. There are no words to describe how elated I am with the results. It is LIFE changing. I am 60 years old and I feel this procedure has given me a sense of confidence that I have never had. I have lived my life being self conscience and now I stand tall and confident. If I had to do this again....I would. Dr. Leedy is a brilliant Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Leedy is fabulous. I met with six different plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Leedy. I wanted to find a plastic surgeon who had experience doing body lifts on men following weight. Most do only women. Dr. Leedy stood head and shoulders above all the rest that I met. He has done a number of men. He has the experience, has a good artisitic eye, and knows how to obtain the best result. I am very pleased with the way my body looks now. It looks great, very natural, fit shape. He is also very thoughtful and kind. He listens well, gives you all the time in the world, takes into account your concerns and responds to them. His staff is also really wonderful. They were a great support to me. I cannot thank him or his staff enough. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Jason E. Leedy's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)