Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Leedy

I am 6 weeks post surgery with Dr Leedy and I am thrilled with the results. This was major surgery and he and his staff were terrific from start to finish. I would highly recommend Dr Leedy to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was nothing short of AMAZING. I interviewed 3 surgeons before choosing Dr. Leedy for my tummy tuck and I'm so happy with the results! He took the time to answer all my questions during the initial consultation, explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. The surgery went as planned (Aug 2017), then Dr. Leedy took extra time to “make sure it was perfect so that I would be happy with the results." He is knowledgeable, skilled, honest and caring. My only regret....I wish I had found him 10 years ago!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I had a Gynaecomastia Surgery with Dr Leedy. My overall experience and results have been great. He is very compassionate and his staff does a great job. I was a little nervous going in the operating room, but I am happy that i chose him as my surgeon. I am happy with my results, 1.5 months post op now, i still have some puffiness and scar tissue which should go away with time. I also want to add that he is very responsive to emails and calls and makes sure your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

If you are considering plastic surgery, Dr. Leedy and his staff are wonderful. From start to finish the entire experience was excellent. I had two procedures done at one time; recovery was quick and supported. Dr. Leedy's experience level is high and he is trustworthy and kind. A lot of time is spent with you making sure you are comfortable. I had total confidence in him from beginning to end. Five stars all the way!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

He is very skilled and talented. He came highly recommended to me by other people and I am truly happy that I listened. He and his staff are excellent! I would recommend him to anyone who needed any type of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Leedy! He did my abdominoplasty with liposuction in 2015 and I could not be happier with the results. Not to mention the fact that the entire experience from start to finish was better than I could have ever expected. Amazing Dr with an awesome staff!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Great experience from start to finish.Dr.Leedy is the best.His entire staff is great.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Leedy and staff were great. Kind of nervous going in, but they made me feel comfortable and treated me very well. Happy with results for gynecomastia surgery.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I was thrilled with the results of the procedure I had performed by Dr Jason Leedy! I feel completely refreshed and confident in how I look. People notice that I look great but didn't notice that I had work done. Dr Leedy has a special eye for enhancing ones natural looks so that you look terrific. On top of that, his personal demeanor and that of his staff is always professional, warm and supportive I recommend sitting down and talking to Dr. Leedy about the options that exist for this type of self improvement. He and his staff will help you find what is right for you. Respectfully, Lorette Pinto

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I had never undergone any form of surgery before my breast augmentation with Dr. Leedy, so needless to say I was nervous about what my experience would be like. I researched countless doctors for weeks and after making the decision to have a consultation with Dr. Leedy, I left feeling completely confident that he would be the best possible surgeon for me. From the initial appointment to my last follow-up several months post-op, I have had nothing but an exceptionally positive experience with Dr. Leedy and his entire staff. I am 5'4" 105 lbs and was a 34A/B. I was seeking a very natural look and wanted to be a full C. In consulting with Dr. Leedy and reviewing several different options for me, we decided on 250cc silicone implants. It was extremely helpful having my 3D simulation pictures done to make the decision process easier along with implant sizers to take home with me. We were able to schedule my surgery for the following month, and on the day of my procedure I walked in feeling completely educated, confident, and calm. Throughout the entire experience I was most impressed by the level of care taken after my surgery. The post-op instructions could not have been any more thorough, and if you follow exactly what is recommended, you will be amazed how quickly the recovery process is. Dr. Leedy and his staff were there every step of the way, and after taking it easy for a couple days after surgery I was back to my everyday routine. I am now 4 months post-op and truly could not be happier with my results and new look. After wanting fuller breasts for nearly 10 years I am so happy I found Dr. Leedy. If you are looking to achieve natural-looking results with a quick recovery and exceptional care, Dr. Leedy's expertise is unmatched and I 100% recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Jason E. Leedy's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)