Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Leedy

He is an excellent plastic surgeon and I am so happy with the results of my rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I look fabulous! Dr. Leedy was professional and walked me through everything that would happen so there was no fear or surprises. His office staff was very kind and helpful with the multiple forms I needed completed. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Genuinely cared about my results. Took plenty of time answering questions. Made suggestions that fit what I wanted to accomplish. Amazing staff . Awesome follow up.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff! I am roughly over 1.5 hours from his location and it was worth the drive every visit. From the time I went in for my consultation everything was awesome. Surgery went extremely well and recovery also went well. I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy! They were very helpful with advising me what my options were.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Leedy helped me make decisions to satisfy what I was hoping to accomplish. I was so completely satisfied beyond my hopes for the look I wanted. The complete staff and process was fabulous. A complete and well organized process and procedure. Thank you Dr Leedy so very much.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I am 6 weeks post surgery with Dr Leedy and I am thrilled with the results. This was major surgery and he and his staff were terrific from start to finish. I would highly recommend Dr Leedy to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was nothing short of AMAZING. I interviewed 3 surgeons before choosing Dr. Leedy for my tummy tuck and I'm so happy with the results! He took the time to answer all my questions during the initial consultation, explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. The surgery went as planned (Aug 2017), then Dr. Leedy took extra time to “make sure it was perfect so that I would be happy with the results." He is knowledgeable, skilled, honest and caring. My only regret....I wish I had found him 10 years ago!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I had a Gynaecomastia Surgery with Dr Leedy. My overall experience and results have been great. He is very compassionate and his staff does a great job. I was a little nervous going in the operating room, but I am happy that i chose him as my surgeon. I am happy with my results, 1.5 months post op now, i still have some puffiness and scar tissue which should go away with time. I also want to add that he is very responsive to emails and calls and makes sure your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

If you are considering plastic surgery, Dr. Leedy and his staff are wonderful. From start to finish the entire experience was excellent. I had two procedures done at one time; recovery was quick and supported. Dr. Leedy's experience level is high and he is trustworthy and kind. A lot of time is spent with you making sure you are comfortable. I had total confidence in him from beginning to end. Five stars all the way!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

He is very skilled and talented. He came highly recommended to me by other people and I am truly happy that I listened. He and his staff are excellent! I would recommend him to anyone who needed any type of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Jason E. Leedy's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio