Ratings for Dr. James L. Gildner

I've had Dr. Gildner for over 21 years. He delivered my youngest child, always has shown that he cares about his patients, gives very helpful information, tells you what to expect, let's you ask questions and never makes you feel like you are not important. Truly a wonderful, caring physician. I have recommended him to numerous friends and we all rave about him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

He is wonderful. He even called me at home at night to make sure I was ok after some complications with my last pregnancy!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

He is not a good doctor! He really isn't very personal and just goes to quick.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Caring, compassionate, diligent. He takes his time and is very helpful. I always felt like my unborn child was his number one priority. Even while he was on vacation, he checked in to make sure we were doing okay, due to some complications. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. James Gildner is, without a doubt, the most outstanding doctor I have ever seen. His compassion and in-depth abilities in treating all conditions is unequaled. I, too, wish he were an internal medical aligned practitioner and thus serve as my 'overall' physician. No further words can adequately describe this doctor except perhaps 'Superlative'. Thank you, Thank you Dr. Gildner for being "you".

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

One of the best doctors I've ever seen!He and all of his staff especially his nurses, are always polite, respectful and on time!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

simply the best. wouldn't want any other dr taking care of my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

dr gildner was very helpful in diagnosing my problem and the fixing it pain free for 3 years and enjoying life again!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

First off, I never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room before being seen. Second, I was always seen within the 1/2 hour when he was triple booked. Third, he was effective, professional, warm, and answered all of my husband's and my questions very thoroughly. If he wasn't sure of the answer, he looked it up and brought back the info for us or called us later. He didn't hesitate to have us referred to maternal/fetal medicine in the early stages when I told him about my hypertension. He never seemed threatened by questions or concerns, and treated us with considerable respect. I really cannot refer him enough. I traveled an hour and a half to see him each time, and it was worth it. I feel safe knowing that I am delivering with him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

He is a doctor with a heart. They don't go 1 extra mile, they go SEVERAL extra miles in depth to make sure you are healthy. He takes a personal hands on approach that I have not found in other doctors. Simply one of the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. James L. Gildner's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas