Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Lamarca

Called to find out if insurance was accepted-Judith receptionist tells me "i dont know i will check"-asked when will i hear back from you-"In a few days" very rude, zero compassion for patient care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

the entire staff sucks, they disrespectful and unprofessional

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Not bad but not the best. Was rude to me when he asked me if I went to see my primary care doctor first. He is pasted his prime and obviously doesn't like to work with patients. He should retire already.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Doctor was very informal came off rather unprofessional for a private practice specialist. The worst part of the visit was his billing coordination staff. When I called to make a payment on my due balance over the phone I was informed that they they do NOT take credit cards/debit cards; only money orders, checks or cash! That wasn't the worst of it. About 15 days later I received another bill informing me that my account was being sent to collections for unless the "heard" from me within 10 days. I contacted the office, the person who answered was very impolite and talked over me before I was done getting me sentence out. Apparently in today's modern communication "several notifications" is the equivalence of two invoices - keep in mind that I had already contacted them on the first bill only to be told to that they don't take credit cards. I've worked in doctors' office all through High School and now work in corporate media and have NEVER encountered such out dated and harassingly rude staff! The girl blantingly HUNG UP on me before I was done and when I called back another woman picked up and said to me: "No one hung up on you. You were done." -- Save yourself the headache and time. With SO MANY other specialists out there, don't even bother with this one.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

It appears the top 2 reviews were written by the physician himself. I would not put any trust or faith into them.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr.LaMarca is a wonderful doctor . He is very caring ,takes his time with you and helps you understand what it is that is going on with you and how WE can go about taking care of the situation together as docotor and patient.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

A great doctor. Cares about his patients, takes the time to make sure your doing great. Returns your call when you have questions, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable E.N.T

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

He was a gentleman and gave a thorough examination. I was referred to an Allergist by him. I would highly recomend Dr. LaMarca.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

GREAT GUY, WILL SPEAK TO YOU DIRECTLY OVER PHONE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WHAT MD DOES THAT?

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

He was horrible at diagnosis and diagnosed without taking any cultures. He prescribed medicine for an illness that he wasn't even sure I had. In all, I think he was a very bad, informal doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2006

Dr. Charles A. Lamarca's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Chambers of Commerce