Ratings for Dr. Don R. Vanschenck

Dr. Don is the best! He has cared for our two boys since birth (curr. ages 2 & 5). We've had a couple of unplanned emergencies with the boys, and he has been amazing! One Sunday, we had our older boy in the ER, where he was severly dehydrated from a stomach virus. The ER doc wanted to do a spinal tap for meningitis...at which point I stopped him and called Dr. Don; who told me to tell the ER doc to STOP! Instead, he instructed the ER doc as to what the symptoms were actually presenting. Then he showed up w/in an hour at the hospital to check and make sure everything was being done correctly for our boy. That one event right there sold me on him. We can also reach him on evenings and weekends, without fail. His office staff are the best; so sweet with kids. There is a reason Dr. Don was voted the top pediatrician in Sacramento Magazine. He truly is the best!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

he was my doc since birth and i trusted him with all my med needs but sadly my parents insurance changed... much love Dr.Don

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008