Ratings for Dr. Brian Desmond

I've been seeing Dr. D for about 5-6 years. He is very thorough and honest, even if it's not good news. His sense of humor is great and you can even disagree with him. I've had heart surgery and heart attacks 10 years ago in another city. I believe I have gotten better. I try to take very good care of myself and he encourages me. I'm 83 and doing well. I even enjoy my trips. He gives me a copy of any tests he runs and is very open. I try to improve the blood tests and I can see plainly what I need to work on.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

He's been my family doctor for 8 years and handles things in a polite, efficient manner. He's been one of the best doctors I've seen in my 60+ years.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

My mom had seen several doctors over a long time span and none of them ordered tests to find out what her problem was. She switched to Dr. Desmond and in the first appointment, he ordered the necessary tests which eventually reveiled that whe had T-cell Lymphoma (cancer)and it was going on for nearly 10 years! Thank God for Dr. Desmond. He is truely a great doctor who digs to find a diagnosis. My mom passed away last year. It's a horrible shame that she didn't find him sooner.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

DR. D IS THE BOMB, A YOUTHFUL FAMILY DEDICATED MAN, HE SHOWS COMPASSION, HE LISTENS AND ATTEMPTS TO RESOLVE ALL THE PATIENTS NEEDS, (IF THEY TELL HIM AS PATIENTS SHOULD), ALL THE THINGS THEY NEED RESOLVED IN ONE VISIT.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Brian Desmond's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Benesys