Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Kelley

I don't know where to start. For all of you giving such rave reviews...I guess you are NEUROtic. I waited for at least 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. I had a bad headache and was so dizzy the day I went to see him. He didn't even care. Granted, I do get these symptoms on a daily basis but at least ACT like you have compassion. I had an MRI/MRA that showed a problem with my left vertebral artery. He said that it was a developmental disability and almost in the same sentence said I DIDN'T have a disability. What? He also told me it wouldn't cause my symptoms. I don't get enough blood to my brain or my heart because of it. How does it NOT cause my symptoms? He seemed like he was in a hurry and didn't want to help AT ALL. I paid out of pocket (cash). What did I pay for? Apparently nothing. Three years later and I'm still dealing with it. I don't know how much more of this I can take and I don't know who to turn to anymore. I feel like my head is going to explode and/or I'm going to pass out every day.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Much better than his associate Dr. Wolf if you or your child are seeking a doctor to place a brain shunt my advice would be to choose Kelley over Wolf.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

He is second to none. Took time and care with me and ensured that I was left in the loop.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I loved Dr. Kelly! He was wonderful in explaining everything and taking the time with me and he cured my neck and arm pain.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Very sit down and explain everything to you kind of doctor. Has a great bed side manner .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I absolutely love him.... has a wonderful bedside manner...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

lucky to have Dr Brian C Kelly as my dr for a head injury. Makes you feel like his only patient

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Makes you feel like the only patient in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008