You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Kelley

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Very sit down and explain everything to you kind of doctor. Has a great bed side manner .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I absolutely love him.... has a wonderful bedside manner...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

lucky to have Dr Brian C Kelly as my dr for a head injury. Makes you feel like his only patient

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Makes you feel like the only patient in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Brian C. Kelley's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Much better than his associate Dr. Wolf if you or your child are seeking a doctor to place a brain shunt my advice would be to choose Kelley over Wolf."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is second to none. Took time and care with me and ensured that I was left in the loop."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. Kelly! He was wonderful in explaining everything and taking the time with me and he cured my neck and arm pain."

February 19, 2015
  • City changed from "KANSAS CITY" to "LAKE CHARLES", State changed from "KS" to "LA"

July 28, 2013