Ratings for Dr. John D. Venuti

This office has WAY to much going on under one roof. It's like a mill that they want to just send you from one "specialty" to the next because they have them in their facility. Utterly ridiculous and Dr. J Venuti is NOT professional just bringing these students in during appointments without any warning. Not planning on returning after having gone there for quite some time. His attitude is condescending at best basically talking down to people.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Most of the staff are awful except for the fatore's his punctuality is poor because he talks so long with each patient caring for them and giving them the best advice. Well worth the wait

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr John Venuti is pretty close to perfect! His knowledge and bedside manner is unsurpassed ..

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Best doctor I ever had. he takes the to treat you and doesn't rush. very concerned for my well being. my doctor for life.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This office is extremely unfriendly! I have been seen 6 times, all with mostly the same concern- my rapid weight gain. Today I go in, get on the scale as I was asked to, and I had gained 25 lbs since my visit 3 weeks ago. I sit in the room crying only to have an extremely rude RN Dana not even acknowledge the fact I was crying, and when I explained she said well, youve had a thyroid test done already. Which is true. But she gave no advice, no direction on where to go. And said take care and left. This is unexceptable!!!! These people are very uneducated and have ZERO BEDSIDE MANNER!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. John Venuti is the worse doctor I have ever seen. I recently went to him for a sinus issue and after five days of no relief and my blood pressure high ( probably due to the medicine, understandably) I called with concern and he scheduled me to come in. He comes in the room and laughs and uses the word woose towards me and laughing. Also then proceeds to ask me how my wife is doing ( doesn't know my relationship status and doesn't know my fiancé) so I said to him what are you trying to say? He didn't answer me. This very unprofessional person who has zero people skills is insinuating that I must be a pain in the ass to my fiancé due to being sick. Also had a blood test done with some numbers that were out of range and he told me they were normal. This doctor should not be practicing, I warn anyone, do not go to this doctor. Hope your reading too doc. My name is Frank Sisco. X Patient.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

My daughter had a strep test taken on a monday and they say the results won't be in till friday - unacceptable. Also he had a student doctor check my daughter calling her dr. sara and she has not even graduated school, she hurt my daughters ears looking into them and he left her unsupervised. This is not a teaching hospital and I was never asked if this was ok. Called office and literally was on hold for over 15 min. I had to ask for a specific medicine for my daughters extreme sore throat 2 days later that when we saw him he finally called in prednisone which her throat feels better - wish he would have done this on Monday instead of late Tuesday ....

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Office staff is absolutely dreadful. Doctors have all been awesome.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Seems to have little knowledge of side effects due to drugs he prescribes. :(

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Venuti has always been very concerned with me as a whole person. He makes sure he does what he can do to help out in all ways. He has never cut any corners and is sure to explain all procedures and processes. He has always gone out of his way to tend to special needs, which is surely appreciated. Dr. Venuti is NEVER rude and has a great bedside manner. He is the type of person who is easy to talk to and certainly helps take the edge off difficult situations. His office staff has always been polite. That in itself is always a two way street, remember.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. John D. Venuti's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)