Ratings for Dr. Newton D. Moscoe

Dr. Newton Moscoe changes the way his name appears online, using initials, abbreviations, etc... so that his 'bad' reviews are hard to find. He was supposed to do a simple breast reduction. He is NOT SKILLED OR SUCCESSFUL in addressing any type of complication during surgery. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR. SAVE YOUR HEALTH, YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY. He will weasel his way out of any type of responsibility. He took the drains out too early and I got an infection. Then he put them back in. I was on antibiotics and other meds for over 4 months. I basically lost my left nipple and areola. I never dreamed I would suffer so much pain and disfigurement from a breast reduction. Over a year later, based on the recommendation from another surgeon, I had to have both breasts removed to completely heal. DON'T TAKE A CHANCE WITH HIM!! I learned the hard way.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I would like to know the name of the Houston doctor mentioned in previous post for corrective surgery. I need breast reconstruction & do not trust Moscoe’s abilities to perform the surgery. WOULD NOT recommend Moscoe. In bed for 3 months recovering from breast implant exchange (reduction) & lift, Jan 2013. I understand complications but he did not know how to handle them. I have somewhat of a left nipple, areola is basically gone, scarring is vast on both sides-left breast tissue is hard & lumpy. At last visit, he suggested I go to a tattoo artist to make the nipple look better. That was the last thing on my mind since I don’t even have an implant in the breast anymore. I told him that would be the final action after my breast is corrected & completely healed. Another surgeon said I am looking at reconstruction, not augmentation anymore, as they do with mastectomy cancer patients. TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE. After 9 months, I am finally feeling better. I only have one breast though.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

It's really hard to give a poor rating using the 4 choices provided because the staff & doctor are really nice people. The problem is the end results and not feeling safe to use the same doctor to correct the deformities on the neck, ear, face... I believe my surgery came at a time when the doctor was taking care of too many patients at the same time. He's the kind of person who tries to please everyone, which is almost impossible to do without someone suffering the consequences. I never dreamed this would happen to me after all the due diligence in preparation. I'm not saying the doctor is a bad person, I just wouldn't recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact, I don't know if having this procedure is even worth all the stress it has caused our family. If I could change the decision, I wouldn't have surgery. Poor choice! If you are considering elective surgery, think about it long & hard...or you may be left with SCARS for life (inside & out). I pray for healing & forgiveness...

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

DO NOT use this dr.He did an augment and a lift in 2008 for me. I am still upset.Results were horrific.Lost both aerola's, the right nipple,implants were smaller than I had naturally and were different sizes, and the scars are mortifing.Have since found a dr in Houston to correct what Moscoe did to me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I am extremley pleased and thrilled with the facelift and liposcution. my life changed for the better as I feel better about myself.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Moscoe and his staff are great. I've had a facelift, a little lipo and get all my skincare & peels there. I've been very pleased with everything.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

I'm in my 40's and decided I was ready to have a breast augmentation. I had been wanting to do this procedure for some time. Dr. Moscoe came highly recommended to me, and after wisiting with him, was very impressed with his throughness, skill and bedside manner. I have been so pleased with my decision to have Dr. Moscoe do my surgery. My outcome was exactly what I wanted. The entire process was a great experience. I recommend Dr. Moscoe 100%.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

Dr. Moscoe has perfomed two surgical procedures on my face and has been available for additional consultations. In my opinion, he is simply the best! I found Dr. Moscoe to be an extremely talented surgeon, who listened to and understood my needs. Further, after my surgeries, he called to check on me and was available when I had questions. His work exceeded my expectations. Because of Dr. Moscoe, I look better at age 55 then I ever did in my 30's. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Had facelift and eyelid surgery about 6 yrs. ago. Under anesthesia for more than 12 hours. My husband was not allowed access to the building during this time - no explanation given. Very poor result - required corrective procedures by a different surgeon. A most difficult year of healing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

I am a nurse and have seen the result of Dr. Moscoe's work on many hospital patients over the years. He is a perfectionist and an artist. He treats his patients with extreme respect. I chose him as my plastic surgeon based on the results of his work, his ethics, safe practice, and the high expectation he has for himself as a surgeon. I have been extremely satisfied with the procedures Dr. Moscoe has done for me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Newton D. Moscoe's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1972)