Ratings for Dr. Albert S. Rohr

Dr. Rohr is patient, calm, knowledgeable doctor. He listens well and explains his observations and decisions. He is not in the least arrogant, which is a welcome change from what I have experienced often, yet he -- and his staff -- are professional and assuring. I recommend him wholeheartedly, based on seven years of my experience in his care for alllergies.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Rohr is very knowledgeable. I always trust that he is making the best decision. He listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I think Dr. Rohr is one terrific allergist! He's so knowledgeable and highly skilled, you can really talk to him, and, he listens! I highly recommend him, and seeing him is always a pleasure!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I have been with Dr. Rohr for about 4 years now. I suffer from severe allergies and rely on him for care. I have always been able to get an appointment with ease and the staff is always friendly and courteous. I feel that Dr. Rohr takes his time with you, answers your questions and helps you understand your medical condition. He is one of the few good doctors left in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Albert S. Rohr's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA